19

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 96

    In the end, when the succubus left Hell, it took the seeds of the snapdragon and the cultivation method with it. It looked very excited, and it did not appear that it disliked the snapdragon at the beginning.

    Feng Yu sighed: "Sure enough, no one can escape the charm of the snapdragon."

    At this time, the succubus who returned to the western world met her boss, Lord Satan.

    The western demon Satan went to this hell last time and returned to the western world after a "friendly exchange" with the ghost lamp. He never went to this hell again. When he heard that the succubus was going to this hell, he tried his best to dissuade him, but he didn't persuade him. Although he was sweating for the cute and beautiful little succubus in his heart, he still had a little hope that the succubus would come Get something out of this hell.

    So after the succubus returned to Western Hell, he pretended to be passing by at the first time and came here.

    "Oh! What a coincidence, Ariel, I met you. You just came back from this hell? Hahaha, how do you feel?" Satan smiled heartily.

    The succubus pursed her lips happily, and said: "The harvest is full, Mr. Satan, in fact, the hell in r is not as terrible as you said." Although there are so many days, is it true that Feng's treatment of

    her can be overcome by magic? Days, but now that I think about it, I find that the people of Fengzheng are very nice, especially the food made by Fengzheng is so delicious, and I even took her to watch the performance of snapdragon grass. Such a cute animal as the snapdragon? And it also taught him such an interesting thing as playing mahjong. Before leaving, I took her to play mahjong all night. If she hadn't already bought a ticket back to the west, she would have stayed in hell in Japan for a few more days.

    And even though Feng Jing treated her badly those few days, but after thinking about it, it was indeed her problem. Who told him to pester her husband first? The succubus reflected for a while, and felt that she must apologize to Fengzhen when she went next time.

    ↑The succubus who no longer remembers the painful things of those days.

    Satan: "..." No way, no way, no way those horrible ghosts in this hell really fell for a beauty trap, right?

    Although Satan is a little unbalanced, but after thinking about it carefully, Ariel is from the western world, and it is beneficial, so isn't that because he is beneficial? Thinking of this, Satan smiled. Said: "What benefits have you got, tell me about it."

    The succubus smiled mysteriously, and took out a bag of bulging bags from his arms like offering a treasure. "That's it.

    At this time, Satan didn't realize the seriousness of the matter, and he still said enthusiastically: "What treasure is in here? Could it be gold? No, no, if it's just gold that's pocket-sized, then they're too stingy, right?

    The succubus retorted dissatisfied: "Of course it's not such a vulgar thing as gold! " This is a snapdragon seed! I paid a lot of money to buy it from Ghost Lamp! "

    Satan was a little dazed, staring blankly at the thing in the succubus' hand: "What the hell? What is snapdragon? "

    " Huh? Lord Satan, you have been to this hell before, you have never seen a snapdragon, have you? "The succubus had an unbelievably pitiful tone, and then took out a string of bracelets, on which hung a very small, cute and delicate red snapdragon, proudly said: "Look, look, this is the snapdragon. "