6

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 131 The Bewitched Male Protagonist 6

    The handsome, unreal boy seemed to have noticed everyone's gaze. The white-haired boy who had turned his head to look at the scenery outside the window turned his head and looked at the problem child demons.

    The crimson pupils looked at them inorganically, without the slightest emotion in the eyes, only when they saw Suzuki Iruma, the eyes lighted up slightly for a moment.

    Several demons looked at Feng Yu suspiciously, and thought they were discussing in a very low voice: "Who is that demon? We don't have this demon in our class, could it be a transfer student? But why didn't anyone get any news from us? We have to pass this semester It’s over, how come there are still demons coming to school, it’s not better to go directly to the next semester.”

    They were discussing furtively, but due to the majesty of the instructor Naberius Kaluyeg on the podium, they didn’t Asked directly at the first time, Naberius Kaluyeg frowned.

    What do these students look like in such a row! "Silence!"

    Students: "!"

    Naberius Kaluyeg: "Everyone return to their seats, and don't whisper to each other?"

    All the demons could only sit back on their seats obediently.

    Suzuki Iruma felt that his feet were a little stiff, looking at the young man who had been staring at him, they couldn't lift their feet, he didn't want to move.

    It was also at this time that he noticed where the white-haired boy was sitting, and he was a little desperate to find out why the other party was sitting right in front of him.

    Fortunately, there were Valak and Asmodeus on his left and right, otherwise he felt that the other party might be sitting next to him.

    Naberius Kaluyage: "Suzuki Iruma?!"

    There was already some anger in Naberius Kaluyeg's voice, Suzuki Iruma was cowardly, not daring to make the teacher angry, so he could only walk towards the white-haired boy with stiff steps. He lowered his head the whole time, staring at the road ahead on the ground, without looking at the white-haired boy, and he was relieved when he got to his seat.

    Shakes Lite had already sat down in his seat. He was very sensitive to other people's emotions. He realized that Teacher Kaluyege was not very angry, so he asked actively: "Mr. Kaluyege, we Is there a new student in the class?"     "Yeah." Naberius Kaluyeg looked at Toyoko, and when he saw Toyoko turn his head and kept staring at Suzuki Iruma, he was annoyed. . He scored two points for everything he said, and said: "This classmate, get up first and introduce yourself."     Although he is an uncle and nephew in private and has a good relationship, but in class, Naberius Kaluyeg Still need to avoid suspicion, the two can only be a teacher-student relationship now.     Toyoko: "Toyoto."     He sat down after speaking very succinctly. The devil who was still waiting for his next self-introduction, slowly played three question marks on his head, is it gone?     Don't tell me about your race, your hobbies, and your abilities? Or say a few harsh words, and then frighten them!     Naberius Kaluyeg was also silent for a while, but it was just a trivial matter, since Xiaozhen didn't want to introduce too much. (It wasn't like that when you took the other students.)     Kaimu Kamuyi, starry-eyed and nympho-eyed, said, "Wow, he's so cool, I'm obsessed."     Shakes Lite laughed loudly: "Hahaha, Kamuyi, it turns out that your liking is not limited to men and women."