7

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 106 Super Powerful Hero 7

    Although Toyoko's house has dishes bought by his aunt, none of the dishes that Saiki Kusuo just ordered. The other party ordered too much, and Feng Jing didn't intend to finish all of them, but only planned to make five or six dishes, and he estimated that they would not be able to finish them, so they could only save them for tomorrow.

    Feng Jing likes to eat spicy food, and every meal is not spicy. Usually, my aunt does not put a lot of chili because she takes care of her parents' taste. But although he likes spicy food, he still has to ask Saiki Kusuo. r My taste has always been bland, and the cooking is too spicy, and the other party probably won't be able to eat it.

    Toyoko first asked about Saiki Kusuo's taste. The ingredients for the dishes he was going to cook were sold in the supermarket downstairs, so he said he didn't plan to go to the vegetable market.

    Toyoko: Let’s make some non-spicy dishes, and then make some spicy ones for yourself. It’s been a long time since I ate spicy dishes, Shihashiha.

    Saiki Kusuo felt that Toyoko underestimated him, he also often eats spicy food, and compared to other people, he is also the kind who can eat spicy food, when the time comes, he may not touch any chili.

    But he didn't say it, after all, he had already troubled the other party by ordering so many dishes before, and it's better not to talk when he just waits for the food.

    Saiki Kusuo carried the big and small bags of the vegetables he bought, and Toyoko simply carried a few bottles of water in his hand. Feng Yu glanced at the young man beside him who was carrying so many things without any effort, and looked him up and down.

    【The tablemate looks very slender, but I didn't expect to be quite strong. It seems that I can find my deskmate if I need to move anything in the future. ]

    Kusuo Saiki: I am not a tool person, thank you.

    When he got home, Toyoko asked Saiki Kusuo to put the things in the kitchen, and then asked him to sit on the sofa and watch TV. He smiled and said, "Okay, thank you for your hard work, leave the rest to me. There is something to eat in the refrigerator, if you are hungry, you can eat something to fill your belly."

    "Yeah." Saiki Kusuo sat obediently on the sofa, without the slightest thought of getting up to find something to eat in the refrigerator.

    Seeing this, Feng Yu was a little helpless, and his deskmate was still too shy. He had no choice but to go to the refrigerator to get some food and put it on the table. "You can eat these cake jelly puddings casually, but don't eat too much, or you won't be able to eat them when the time comes."

    Pudding!

    Saiki Kusuo's eyes lit up, and he immediately looked over the table, and then saw the coffee jelly in the middle of a pile of snacks on the table. It seems that there is a materialized arrow symbol on the coffee jelly, which cannot be seen by Qi Mu.

    Qi Mu looked up at Toyoko blankly, wanting to say something, but at this time Toyoko had turned around and went to the kitchen, leaving him alone in the living room facing the temptation of coffee jelly.

    To eat or not to eat?

    Little Angel Saiki: You can't eat it! You have troubled others to cook for you, yet you still want to eat their coffee jelly!