12

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 193 The Male Protagonist Who Can Cook 12

    The man's hair was messed up by Feng Yu, and he didn't get any better. As a result of provocation, his lips were swollen from being kissed.

    The bright red lips added confusion to the originally cold face. But Feng Jing was very distressed at this time, frowning and staring at himself in the mirror applying the medicine, his lips have turned into bruises, how should he go out after eating like this!

    The culprit, Xing Ping Chuangzhen, felt silly while rubbing the back of his head, his mouth was also red, but it was much better than the already swollen Feng Yu.

    "Xiao Yu, it's time to eat."

    Originally, Xing Ping Chuangzhen was delayed for a while when he came to sleep with him. After waking up, he lost a lot of time tonight. It was supposed to be half an hour, but now it's almost an hour It's been an hour, and the food below is probably already cold, and we will need hot dishes later.

    Feng Yu glared at him angrily, "Eat, eat, eat, you know how to eat, and you know what to do besides eating!"

    This sentence has a double meaning, Xing Ping Chuangzhen heard it immediately, and his face flushed instantly. "I... I'm going to heat up the meal."

    He didn't want to...but it was really comfortable. He finally understood why the book said that when he kissed his lover, he didn't want to end it.

    Although Fengzheng started the kiss first, and he was the first to seduce the other party, in fact, Fengzheng had already planned that the other party would be a little crazy, but he did not expect that a straight man who had never been in a relationship before met To the deep kiss, so obsessed. He had already called countless times to stop halfway, but the other party just didn't want to.

    If Xing Ping Chuangzhen, the person concerned, heard it, he would probably yell for injustice. Although Fengzhen stopped calling halfway, but the voice was like a cat, coquettish with a nasal sound, his face was flushed, and his lips were moist. It's like an invitation to say no. And he was on top at that time, addicted to it, if he didn't be a little bit harsher, how could he wake up.

    Feng Jing applied good medicine to his lips, and he could only hope that the swelling would subside after a while, otherwise he would have to go out wearing a mask.

    He stared at himself in the mirror in a daze. Although his lips were swollen, Xing Ping Chuang's true heat had been left in his heart, and his lips seemed to still have the warmth of a man, the heartbeat when he was sucked.

    Although...Although he was indeed a little reckless, Feng Yu had to admit that he liked that recklessness, but he almost didn't stop the car today.

    If it wasn't for the fact that they just met each other not long ago, Feng Jing was afraid that the other party would think it was too fast, so he would have taken someone to roll around on the bed today.

    A gust of wind blew past the window, blowing over Feng's red cheeks, causing Feng's sudden return to consciousness, and quickly patted his cheeks to keep himself from thinking wildly. After arranging my clothes and hair, I went downstairs to eat.

    He was already hungry.

    When he went downstairs, the food had just been heated up, and Xing Ping Chuangzhen's eyes met. The man's eyes were burning. on the other side.