2

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 149 The Book of Friends 2 (Catching Insects)

    Feng Jing was just about to catch up, but stopped halfway through the chase. He turned around and looked at the big dog lying on the ground that hadn't woken up yet.

    Who would refuse a mighty and domineering mount? At least the bunny can't!

    The big dog was woken up by the action of being poked in the face. It opened its eyes impatiently, and its brain with a very low IQ did not immediately remember why it fainted just now.

    So when it saw a snow-white little rabbit poking his cheek with a carrot in his hand from time to time, the dog got angry at first, and wanted to teach this little rabbit a little lesson, and then remembered it. Thinking that it was this innocent little rabbit just now, he kicked it unconscious.

    The whole dog is not well.

    The poor big dog whimpered, and screamed in his throat, and his huge body shrank back helplessly.

    Seeing that the big dog woke up, Feng Yu stood up, stopped poking it with carrots, and put his hands behind his back. If he added a pair of sunglasses, it would be pure black. - Shi - would be the boss.

    Anyway, he felt that he must be very handsome at this time.     " Big

    Gouzi, from now on, you are my little brother and mount. From now on, you must be the only one who respects me. If you are asked to buy carrots, you must not buy tomatoes!"

It didn't understand what it meant that the boss still had a mount. It thought for a while with its remaining IQ and said, "Do you want to be my master?" It also had a master before, and it loved him very much, but

    even It was so loyal to him, and it was eventually abandoned.

    Feng Jing moved his three-petal mouth in dissatisfaction, and said, "What is the master called, the elder brother!" The

    big dog: "Uh... is there any difference?"

    Feng Yu: "Of course there is a difference. I will raise you as your master, but you will raise me as your big brother, do you understand?!" The

    reason is very simple and easy to understand. The big dog understands. But it doesn't understand: "But you are so powerful, why do you want me to raise it?"

    Feng Jing jumped up and hit a carrot on the big dog's head: "Why do you talk so much nonsense?! Is this your attitude when talking to big brother ?! Don’t ask big brother so many questions, if big brother wants to answer, answer, if you don’t want to answer, just shut up!” The

    big dog wanted to say, but I haven’t agreed to be your little brother, but it subconsciously looked at the little rabbit’s hand feel the pain coming from the top of the head, and the little rabbit's threatening eyes, he tucked his tail, "Okay, big brother." The little rabbit was satisfied, "

    What's your name?"

    "Rhubarb."

    The corner of the little rabbit's mouth Twitched, the big dog has white hair, where is the yellow? Sure enough, the names of dogs all over the world have the same surname?

    After a little complaint in my heart, Feng Yu jumped from the ground lightly, and jumped onto the top of the big dog very easily, and found a more comfortable position. Carrot pointed forward, aggressively: "Dahuang, let's go, go to the left "