extra 1-2

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 212 The Male Protagonist Who Knows Magic

    Hu Zhangqi didn't know where he was now, he only knew that one second he was going to fish in the river, and the next second he appeared on the street.

    I saw a child who was only six or seven years old appearing naked on the street, holding a fishing net tightly in his little hand. Fortunately, this was the school gate, and there was no one at the gate at this time, so no one noticed that he suddenly appeared at the school Children at the door.

    Gojo Satoru who just walked out of school: "?"

    Gojo Satoru and the child looked at each other, Gojo Satoru looked up and down, the child in front of him, and then his eyes stayed on the little thing on the child's mouth, rubbing his chin Tsk tut a few times, "In broad daylight, such a young child has learned to play hooligans."

    Hu Zhangqi was not at all embarrassed, even though he was naked, but he was a child, so what does it matter, children are seen Isn't that just a normal thing? [Be confident! 】

    It's just that, have you seen this person in front of you before? Hu Zhangqi looked at the young man who appeared in front of him suspiciously, and felt that the boy looked very familiar, but at the same time felt strange.

    He seemed to have seen it somewhere, but he didn't seem to have seen it before.

    The little boy didn't mean to be shy, which made Gojo Satoru feel that it wasn't fun. He squatted down and looked at the little boy at the same level. .

    "Hey, little brat, who are you? What are you doing here? Where     are your parents?"

    Hu Zhangqi said seriously, "I'll catch the fish."

    Wutiaowu: "?"

The way he was lying, he thought the child was teasing him. "This is the gate of the school, and there is no pond. What kind of fish are you catching?"

    Could it be a homonym for fish?

    Polygonum cuspidatum shook the fishing net in his hands, his small arms trembled, and his expression was very serious, with a strange cuteness.

    At this moment, Hu Zhangqi's eyes finally fell on Wutiao Wu's hair, he stared straight at it, thought for a while with his own clever little head, and finally remembered why he felt that the other party looked familiar Yes, because the other party's iconic white hair is very similar to Uncle Gojo Satoru.

    Hu Zhangqi looked at the boy's face again, and suddenly realized, no wonder he felt familiar, it turned out to be Uncle Gojo Wu, although I don't know why the other party looked younger and immature, but the ugly, the other party's iconic white hair and white eyes, And the facial features haven't changed much, you can still tell who it is.

    The very innocent Polygonum cuspidatum didn't seriously think about why Uncle Wujo Wu looked at him so strangely, and why he asked who he was. Shouting with a smile on his face: "Uncle Gojo Satoru."

    Gojo Satoru, who is only 15 years old at the moment: "???" "

    Little kid, say it again, what are you calling me? Look at my face and say it again!"

    Hu Zhangqi tilted his head in doubt, and called obediently: "Uncle Wutiaowu."

    Wutiaowu: I can't win! Out of breath!