12

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 137 The Bewitched Male Protagonist 12

    Mr. Sullivan sat upright, and stood aside with an aggrieved look, holding a tray in his hand, adding food to his dear grandson.

    Suzuki Iruma, on the other hand, sat in the first seat with the posture of a leader, reading the newspaper while eating the food in front of him.

    Isn't the familiar scene in front of him the scene of Suzuki Iruma's first evil cycle? If Sullivan and Opera hadn't clearly remembered what happened before, they thought Suzuki Iruma hadn't returned to normal at all.

    "Hey, why, why is the bad cycle of marrying grandchildren coming again!" Old Man Sullivan cried to Opera in a low voice.

    As for why it was whispering, it was because he didn't dare let Suzuki Iruma hear it.

    Opela was also frightened beside him, expressing that he could not help the chairman.

    Suzuki Iruma's eyes continued to stay on the newspaper without giving anything away. While chewing the food in his mouth, he said, "Isn't grandpa happy to see me again?" He seemed to say this

    casually In one sentence, the hairs all over Mr. Sullivan's body were about to explode. "No, no, grandpa likes Iruma's grandchildren the most. No matter what kind of appearance Iruma's grandchildren become, grandpa likes them!" Suzuki Iruma said lightly

    : "Oh."

    Sullivan: Well-behaved. JPG

    Suzuki Iruma finished his meal in a leisurely manner, put away the newspaper and got up.

    Sullivan was suddenly happy. Although Sullivan is a little afraid of Suzuki Iruma, who is in the bad cycle, there is one thing he likes about the grandson of the bad cycle, that is, he likes to appear in the most gorgeous way. Suzuki Iruma is usually shy and shy, and doesn't like It was so gaudy that it would take him a long time to coax him into a carriage.

    "Opera, hurry up and get the carriage ready! I'm going to send Iruma to school."

    Opera: "Okay..."

    Suzuki Iruma: "Wait a minute."

    Opera/Sullivan: "?!"

    Sha Li Wen guessed: "Eh? What's the matter? Iruma's grandson doesn't want to take a carriage today?" "

    Arrange the most luxurious carriage." The corners of Suzuki Iruma's mouth slowly curled up, with a wicked smile: "But it's not going school, but to go to the blood clan Feng's house."

    Sullivan: ? ? ?

    What is the good grandson doing at an old friend's house? Is it possible to visit the scenery?

    "Sun and grandson, where are you going?"

    Suzuki Iruma: "To pick up my fiancée, of course."

    Sullivan: "???!!!" Opera

    was also shocked: "Chairman, when will you give Iruma Young Master Jian arranged for a fiancee?!"

    Sullivan was equally dazed and at a loss: "I, I don't know either. Could it be that I was sleepwalking...but I don't have the habit of sleepwalking... "

    The two of them looked at each other in shock + blankly, not knowing what was going on.

    In the end, Sullivan was too curious, and asked cautiously: "Grandson, when did you have a fiancée who was from a blood family, why didn't grandpa know?"