14

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 161 The Book of Friends 14

    Haunted houses are unique scenery in amusement parks. The owner of the haunted house is also very thoughtful and knows what young people like to see, so the decoration of the haunted house is divided into several scenes and themes, and occasionally there will be new plots, so this haunted house can be said to be The characteristics of the amusement park are not because people know about the haunted house because they know about the amusement park, but because they know about the haunted house, everyone will go to the amusement park.

    There are many staff in the haunted house playing NPC, and their acting skills are also online, but since Taki came, she has become the best. There is no one better than her in playing ghosts and scaring people.

    But today is different.

    A boy who was brought into the haunted house by Taki today to work as a part-time job, obviously did not have any special effects makeup on his face, and was only wearing plain white clothes. At first glance, he looked like a very delicate and beautiful boy, but after this boy entered the haunted house, his body looked His temperament changed silently. From his body can not see the breath of a living person.

    The role of the young man is the son of the housekeeper, who specially welcomes the guests. He just stood there quietly, looking lifeless, except for a pair of dark eyes that turned strangely from time to time, he was like a standing there, A puppet that can't speak, can't move, looks very scary.     After entering the haunted house, the unprepared tourists screamed in fright, their hearts beating non-stop, as if they were about to jump out of their chests in the next second.     The unique image of Taki in the haunted house is that he pretends to be a ghost and chases people. He often gives tourists a feeling that the NPC chasing him is indeed a ghost. If he is caught, he will be caught by the ghost and sent to hell. This kind of adrenal hormone rises Psychological hints cannot be possessed by other staff in the haunted house, so Taki will gain a firm foothold in the haunted house as a newcomer.     Master Rabbit took the opposite route from Taki, Taki was moving, Master Rabbit was silent, quietly opening his creepy eyes, as long as the tourists looked at him, the feeling of being stared at strangely It feels like it will come out completely uncontrollably. Even the black rabbit on the boy's head is too human.

    A timid girl grabbed her boyfriend's arm, hid herself behind him, shook her body, and said tremblingly: "Brother, why don't we go out, don't go forward, that People are so scary."     Her boyfriend is a little more courageous than girls, and thinking that he should show his courage as a man in front of his girlfriend, he comforted him and said, "Don't worry, I'm here for everything, and I will protect you Yes, and this kind of NPCs are all fake, don’t be afraid at all.”     The girl looked at her boyfriend very moved: “Yes! It’s good to have you!”     Master Rabbit stared at them quietly, this boy really came so The most courageous one among the many groups, but what's the use of it, the more courageous he is, the more interested he is.     I saw the boy's lips rising slowly, getting bigger and bigger, the corner of his mouth cracked into a smile arc that is impossible for human beings, and the three-petal mouth of the black rabbit on the top of the boy's head also evoked a "weird" smile.     The young     master     opened his lips to reveal a little scarlet tongue, and he smiled and said, "Really     .     " The scream pierced the silence that was so quiet that you could hear a needle drop. This scream was not from a timid girl, but from the girl's boyfriend.     The girl was stunned. She was almost scared into cardiac arrest just now, but her boyfriend's scream abruptly brought her back to reality.     The girl's boyfriend must have been frightened, subconsciously stretched out his hand and pushed his girlfriend out, then immediately turned around and ran away, screaming as he ran.     Toyoko: "..."