23

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 72

    How to keep a child from crying? It's very simple, just let him forget.

    And although Yan Wang is sometimes very bearish, in fact he is a very innocent and simple child in essence, he likes to hear praises for him, um, so it is easy to deceive.

    Feng's teaching system: [001, it's wrong to lie to children. ]

    The system is speechless: […] Then what are you doing now.

    Yan Wang was led out by Feng Yu, and the three demon maids were worried and followed behind them. They were not worried about Yan Wang's safety. After all, although Yan Wang was a child, it was not something an ordinary human could hurt. They followed, more curious about how Feng Yu could coax King Yan, and if they could really coax King Yan well, they could also take the opportunity to learn a few tricks.

    Male deer Tatsumi also wanted to follow along, but was stopped by Toyoko's sharp eye, so he could only sit back and start studying aggrieved.

    Guichi Takayuki smiled and said: "Oga, you are too obedient. Fortunately, senior Toyoko doesn't care about me. I'll go and see what the senior is going to do."

    How arrogant! Even if I can't go, you still want to go? Tatsumi the male, with a dark face, forcibly pressed Furuichi Takayuki's shoulders to let him study.

    Guichi Takayuki: "..." I'm in such a difficult situation.

    In the living room on the other side, Feng Yu has already taken out eggs and milk. He is going to make a simple creme brulee and cheese sweet potato first, so that Yan Wang can eat the fruits of his labor as soon as possible.

    "Come on, I'll teach you how to make creme brulee..."

    Yan Wang looked at him curiously. He had never experienced this kind of thing that needs to be done by himself before. He was very curious for a while, but he was more curious and anxious than starting it. What is sugar pudding, is it the caramel pudding sold in the supermarket? That stuff is delicious, but can he make it too? It's hard to feel...

    Isabella, Youluda, and Sadura, the three maids and demons frowned, how could the little master make these things by hand, but before they stopped, Yan Wang had already followed Feng's action and learned how to make caramel Pudding is out. They also temporarily stopped talking and stood by. As soon as Yan Wang shouted that he was tired, they would immediately persuade Yan Wang to give up.

    The recipe of creme brulee and cheese sweet potato is very simple. You only need fresh eggs, pure milk, and white sugar caramel. Because there is no caramel in Gushi Guizhi's house, Fengjing only uses white sugar. Before making the creme brulee, he took a few sweet potatoes and steamed them. When he made the creme brulee, the sweet potatoes should be steamed as well.

    Flame King should like this kind of DIY stuff, with a smile on his face and focused eyes the whole time. Occasionally look at Toyoko as if to ask if he is doing right, Toyoko will take a look and praise him for doing a great job. At this time, Yan Wang's cheeks would turn red with embarrassment, and he would smile even more happily.

    Little Beru also wants to be praised by Feng Yu, and he wants to participate every time, but he is small and can only do some small things like handing things over. Just like this, little Beru, who has been praised, is as happy as his brother Yan Wang no.

    The dazed demon maid next to her said: "..."

    Is this peaceful scene really their arrogant Flame King? What is going on with this picture of a loving mother and a filial son? !