Evil Ghost Assistant Officer Male Protagonist (1)

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 78

    Since Chen Wu, the male deer, did it on purpose, it was impossible for him to be coaxed by Yan Wang so easily. Ahem, although he was indeed not too angry.

    Furuichi Takayuki looked at the angry male deer Tatsumi, and asked, "Oga, don't you wonder who your future wife is?

    " It is not yet known who his future wife will be. "Who is it?"

    Guichi Takayuki said with a sour expression, "How do I, a ten thousand-year-old bachelor, know? Ask your son." The

    male deer Tatsumi didn't turn his mind, and really asked directly. "Son, where is my wife?"

    Male deer Chen Wu: "..." Unexpectedly, when my father was young, his mind was still full of troubles.

    "Why are you asking me? I'm not born at this time, so how do I know where my father is."

    Male Kakashi Tatsumi: "Oh, that's it."

    "Huh????" Wait, there seems to be something wrong.

    "Father? Isn't it mother? Did you say something wrong?" Gu Shi Guizhi didn't know the seriousness of the matter at this time, thinking that the male deer Chen Wu was just a slip of the tongue.

    Male deer Chen Wu: "There is no slip of the tongue, it's dad."

    Gu Shi Guizhi thought he was joking, and said, "Stop messing around, how could male deer find a man to be his wife, and how could male deer have children." Male deer Chen

    Wu Wu: "It's a man. Uncle Gushi, didn't you all watch the video just now? Dad didn't wear a wedding dress. Dad and Dad both wore suits. It's easy to tell them apart." Gushi Takahiro: "

    ... ..."

    Male deer Tatsumi: "..."

    Furuichi Takayuki: "...I'll read it again."

    Oka Tatsumi: "I'll read it too."

    Several demon maids also moved over curiously and watched it seriously.

    After watching it, everyone had different expressions.

    A few devil maids have nothing to do with themselves. In the devil world, there are often male devils and male devils together, so they are just surprised, and have no other emotions. Xiluda: "It's really..." Male

    deer Tatsumi didn't feel like the person involved at all, but suddenly said: "Ah, so the reason why I can't find a girlfriend is because my wife is a man." Furuichi Takayuki's originally shocked expression, the corners of his mouth twitched when he heard the male deer Tatsumi's words

    : "Is there any connection between the two?!"

    The male deer Tatsumi: "Yes, my son said that you will not have a girlfriend in more than 20 years, maybe you will find it if you change your gender.

    " : "I don't want it! Don't talk nonsense!"

    It's okay to let him accept that male Lu Tatsumi likes males, but if he brings it to himself, goose bumps will rise.

    Male deer Tatsumi shrugged: "Okay then."

    Furuichi Takayuki suddenly remembered something and said, "Wait, you are not curious, since he is a man, how did he have a child?"