extra 3 + Super Powered Hero (1)

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 100 Extra Story + Super Powered Hero 1

    Bai Ze (Parallel World) covered his face, he couldn't see it, he waited for a few minutes, and then he looked over, the two people were still hugging each other, he had to cough twice, reminding the two people, now here is still Someone is here.

    Bai Ze looked at his other self, and the fox eyes that were smiling at first thought of something when he saw the person, and his smile suddenly dropped a lot, and he said to Linglong, "You didn't have anything with him, right?

    " Theoretically speaking, the two of them are the same person, but in my heart, I think that the two of them are people from different worlds, so Bai Ze simply can't stand his lover hugging another person who is exactly like him. In addition, when Bai Ze saw the two of them chatting passionately before coming, he couldn't help thinking wildly in his mind.

    And even if something happened, Bai Ze could do nothing but sulk.

    Linglong just replied, "He's not you."

    Bai Ze smiled again, and only then was he in the mood to talk to his other self. "Hello, Bai Ze, thank you for taking care of my family Linglong during this time, but you don't need to thank you, after all, we are all alone, and you should take care of your future wife." The corner of Bai Ze's mouth twitched in the parallel world

    , Said: "...I like women."

    Bai Ze was a little surprised, he didn't expect that his self in another world hadn't bent yet, and then he didn't know what he thought of, and suddenly glanced at Linglong with a guilty conscience, he didn't forget the relationship between the two of them People quarrel because of their previous convictions, so they can't let Bai Ze (parallel world) continue talking. If Linglong thinks about it and asks him to settle accounts, not only will he have to suffer, but he will also have to coax people for a long time.

    Bai Ze: "Well, who you like is your business. As for Linglong, she has bothered you in this world for a long time, so I will take him back now." Bai Ze (parallel world): "Huh

    ? Are you going back? Linglong, aren't you going to say goodbye to Ghost Lantern?"

    Bai Ze's face darkened, let him face the ghost lamp of another world, after all, the other party is Linglong's biological father, but let him face the ghost lamp of this world, and at this time, the ghost lamp of this timeline should be the same as his It's an enemy, so Bai Ze doesn't want to see him even more.

    That guy will definitely laugh at him severely! ! !

    Linglong guessed his little thoughts, and smiled at Bai Ze in the parallel world: "I won't go, I can only trouble you, Bai Ze, to tell Father Ghost Lamp that I'm leaving." She wanted to trick her other self, but

    moved Bai Ze who throws a stone at his own foot (parallel world): "..."

    Without waiting for Bai Ze from the parallel world to object, Bai Ze dragged Linglong and slipped away right under his nose. Before leaving, he saw Bai Ze Ze smiled defiantly at him.

    Bai Ze (Parallel World): "..."

    I will never admit that this person bent like this is my future self in a parallel world.

    Just in case, to pinch the root cause, he must put an end to ghost lamps looking for a wife! ! !

    ............ The moment Feng Yan returned to the system space and returned to the system space,