4

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 103 Super Powerful Hero 4

    Saiki Kusuo turned his head to look left and right, and he was indeed the only one at Toyoko's deskmate, so when he said this salted fish, he was really talking about himself.

    What does salted fish mean? ——Questions from people who have not experienced the baptism of the emoji package of the first person.

    Toyoko asked: "Saiki, what club are you?"

    Saiki Kusuo was about to speak, but was interrupted by a voice.

    "My beautiful lady, please don't hesitate, as long as you agree to join the supernatural society, I can let you do nothing. Accept our kind invitation, please?" Come over, stand beside Kai Teng Shun, pretending to be handsome and said.

    Listening to this tone, it should be hearing the conversation between them.

    Feng Jingzui frowned, why there are always strange people.

    "Who are you?"

    "Toyosuke-san, he is Reita Toritsu, the Supernatural Club, and also my president." Kai Teng Shun took the initiative to introduce Reita Toritsu.

    Toyoko: "Isn't your club the Black Wings?"

    Kai Teng Shun scratched his head in surprise, unexpectedly, Toyoko remembered what he said, and said: "The Dark Wings are actually one of the supernatural clubs. Organize! The leader of this organization is me!"

    Niao Shuling was too unwilling to show weakness, but Hai Teng quickly snatched the words away, and hurriedly pushed the boy away and said: "And there are young ladies who are as cute as you in the club, you too You can make friends.”

    Indeed, for transfer students who have just arrived at school, it is a very lucky and happy thing to be able to make new friends quickly and adapt to the school environment.

    But the two of them forgot one thing, that is, if Toyoko really wanted to make new friends, he wouldn't have said that on the podium just now.

    Maybe it was because they came to talk, and Toyoko answered them, not as cold as they imagined, so he thought that his self-introduction was just casual.

    Rei Torisuke raised his chin confidently, already anticipating that Toyoko would never reject him again.

    Hai Tengshun was a little displeased with Niao Shuling. The purpose of this person's invitation to Fengzhen was definitely not simple, but their goals are the same at present, so they can only bear with it. Protect her.

    Toyoko looked thoughtfully, then turned to look at Saiki Kusuo: "You joined too?"

    Unexpectedly, it looked like a salted fish, and there was indeed a second disease in his bones.

    Saiki Kusuo: I am not I did not, don't talk nonsense, don't wrong me!

    Tsk, I regret joining this club a bit.

    The main reason he joined this club at the beginning was laziness, too lazy to join a normal club, and too lazy to use super powers to modify the settings of the club, so it is better to choose a clean club to join, anyway, as long as the most basic attendance rate is fine . Moreover, Reita Tosusuke was usually out of tune, and in the heart of the other party, he was his master and would not ask him to do anything.