5

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 6

    The sulking Toyoko ignored the people next to him throughout the class. Gang Ji wanted to strike up a conversation several times, but all he got was the back of the young arrogant boy's head.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi: #打人怪急怎么劫, Online Wait, Urgent# When

    school was over, Sawada Tsunayoshi was still hesitantly sitting in his seat, thinking about how to take the initiative to speak.

    Toyoko had already packed his schoolbag and stood up.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada hesitated to speak, but Toyoko looked at him with a stern face and said, "Why are you still sitting and not going home?"

    Tsunayoshi Sawada's eyes lit up, and he quickly packed his schoolbag, "Let's go. "

    Feng Yu wanted to reconcile, but he couldn't save face. After all, it was Gang Ji who made him angry first, and it was an afternoon, and the other party didn't say a word to coax him.

    Thinking of this, Toyoko felt wronged by himself, and besides there was a prison temple Hayato who kept talking about winning and winning, Toyoko walked in boredom, faster and faster, and finally Tsunayoshi could only trot to follow superior.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi was at a loss, he didn't understand why the person who invited him to leave school with him just now ignored him again. "Xiao Jing, why don't you come to my house for dinner today? Mom has been nagging you for a long time and let you go."

    Feng Jing: "If you don't go, I'm full of gas."

    Well, I'm still angry.

    But as long as you are willing to talk to him, it’s fine, Tsunayoshi Sawada’s tone is full of flattery that he doesn’t even know, “Don’t be angry, it’s my fault, your health is not good, don’t get angry and ruin your body.

    ” He sharply asked the question that all his partners would ask, "Where did you go wrong?"

    Tsunakichi Sawada was stunned for a moment, yes, where did he go wrong?

    He has to think.

    Toyoko's expression became more serious and indifferent, and Tsunayoshi Sawada's intuitive animal system went online instantly, and said, "I didn't laugh at your exam results. I used to be worse than you in the exam. Everyone called me a waste material gang.

    " The three words "Waste Material Gang" that can't be avoided can now be said in joking words.

    Toyoko was dubious, "Really?"

    Tsunayoshi Sawada said, "Of course it is true. You can ask Gokuji, Yamamoto, or any third-grade classmate to know."

    Toyoko said he believed it, and his temper subsided Most of the time, but the expression on his face is still a little awkward: "But you are very good now..."

    Tsunayoshi: "Because I was specially trained by the Great Demon King."

    Hayato Jidai interjected: "There are more than ten generations. It’s great now, it was great before!”

    “Ju Si…” Don’t put a high hat on me. = =

    Feng Yu: "Special training... Tsunaki, can you also help me with special training?"

    Tsunaki was surprised.

    Hayato Kanji looked at Toyoko's small body disdainfully: "Just your special training? You won't be able to persist in less than a day."