extra 3

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 24 The Male Protagonist with a Flaming Head

    Hayato's eyes widened in shock: "Judaime, are you pregnant???"

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: "..."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada twitched his mouth, and said speechlessly, "Do you think it's possible?

    " When he came back to his senses, he scratched the back of his head, embarrassed. It seems...it's really impossible.

    "Then this belly..."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada quietly lifted the windbreaker, revealing the sleeping little guy.

    Hayato Kikuji: "?!"

    "Judaime, where did you snatch this child?"

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: "Snatching a child is against the law."

    Hayato Kikuji stretched out his finger to poke the little guy's rosy cheek.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi dodged to prevent him from poking him: "Don't wake him up."

    "Whose child is so cute." Hayato Kikuji didn't like children very much, but he saw this one in front of him for the first time. He likes the little guy. There is a very familiar feeling.

    Tsunakichi Sawada smiled softly: "Mine."

    Hayato Gokudera: "Oh, it's the purpose of Judai..." "

    !!!"

    Hayato Sawada who suddenly reacted suddenly looked at Tsunayoshi Sawada. "Judaime? What did you just say?"

    Judaimu's children are already this old? Should he be said to be Judaime! About the same age as him, he has a son.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada looked at the admiration on Hayato's face, and explained with a smile: "He came from the future, my future child." As he spoke,

    he roughly talked about the beginning of the little guy's appearance.

    Hayato was stunned, and then looked at the little guy with a warmer and softer gaze.

    This is the little young master, woo woo woo, he was so moved that he could meet the eleventh generation now.

    It was very difficult for Sawada Tsunayoshi to bring Yaya into the school, because there were disciplinary committee members standing guard at the school gate, and he walked into the school with a big belly, and everyone could see that something was wrong.

    So he could only go through the back door and privately found the guardian of the cloud, Senior Skylark.

    Then Kyouya Hibari woke up in a daze, the little guy hugged his neck, and pressed his tender face against Kyouya Hibari's side face. "Kyomi Shushu, Tie Tie~"

    Hibari Kyoya who has always had no resistance to small animals: "..."

    Sawada Tsunakichi was a little jealous, the little guy had never been Tie Tie with him. "Yaya, Dad also wants to post."

    Yaya said seriously: "No, mom will be jealous."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada blushed.

    Kyoya Hibari cast a cold glance at Tsunayoshi Sawada, and said, "You are not allowed to bring children during class."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: "Ah... that Yaya, he..."

    Kyoya Hibari: "He stays here "

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: "?"