4

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 81

    Ghost Lantern hugged Fengzheng's waist and did not put it down. Fengzheng was too scared just now and didn't notice this problem. After leaving the room, Toyoko realized that he was being hugged.

    Feng Yu whispered: "Let go of me."

    Gui Deng raised his eyebrows: "It's normal for a husband to hug his wife."

    Feng Yu couldn't refute, because he had to compromise and called the other husband just now in order to get out of the room.

    Feng Yu, who grew up in the mountains since he was a child, has a simple mind and will only have one partner in his life. In the past, because of his physical condition, he was worried that he would be lonely for the rest of his life. He never thought that he would have a partner on the first day after his death. up.

    Since he called Ghost Lamp Husband, Feng Yu had to be responsible for his address, and he knew in his heart that he was a newcomer to hell, and if he wanted to resist, he would not be a man's opponent. So since resistance is useless, it can only be accepted.

    Feng Yu said in a slightly louder tone than before: "You want to be my husband, but...but I still don't know your name     .

    "

椛."

    Ghost Lantern's eyes lit up immediately, is the cutie's attitude beginning to accept him? !

    "Xiao Yu!"

    Feng Yu was startled by Ghost Lantern's face suddenly approaching, shyly and anxiously pressed against his face, trying to push him away: "Don't come so close to me all of a sudden."

    Ghost Lantern looked at Feng Yu Embarrassed, he smiled lightly, and stepped back a little obediently.

    Feng Yu then continued: "Although we are not familiar, I don't have any feelings for you now... But as long as you don't bully me and treat me well, I... I will try to accept you."

    Ghost Lamp couldn't even hide his smile, and said, "For example, what kind of bullying? Does kissing you count as bullying?"

    Feng Yu thought about it seriously, and said, "It doesn't count."

    He had seen it on TV, and kisses between lovers Hugging is a very normal thing, and before a man kissed him, he didn't feel disgusted and repelled, it was quite comfortable, so it wasn't bullying him.

    Ghost Lantern: Why is my wife so cute!

    Feng Yu: "You can't hit me! My parents like to hit me, but it hurts."

    Ghost Lamp's smile faded away, and his eyes began to become gloomy: "Do they like to hit you?"

    Feng Yu: "Yeah "

    Ghost Lantern hid his tyrannical mood deep down, and showed Fengjin his most harmless and gentle side: "Okay." "You

    can't scold me either."

    "Okay."

    Fengjin pursed his lips and smiled , Suddenly feel that the other party is actually very good.

    Gui Deng waited for a while, but did not hear any other requests from Feng Yu, and asked: "Are there any other requests?"     Feng Jing shook his head obediently

    : "No."

Put it on the top of Feng's head, rubbed it, and said, "If someone beats you again, please tell me, okay     .