24 end

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 123 Super Powerful Hero 24

    No matter how heartbroken Feng's father was that his son was raped by a pig, it still can't change the fact. He used to like Saiki Kusuo and thought he was good to his son, but now he knows that the other party is good to his son. Abducted him away, so Feng's father dislikes Saiki Kusuo everywhere now.

    After taking the graduation photos, Toyoko was more heart-warming, and asked Feng's father and Feng's mother to take a group photo of him and Saiki Kusuo together. Feng's hands were shaking when he took the photo.

    When Qi Mu's parents came to find him, Toyoko gave his mobile phone to other students and asked him to take a group photo of their whole family. Toyoko and Saiki Kusuo stood in the middle, and the two parents stood on either side. The classmate frowned after taking the photo. Hesitating whether to reshoot them or not.

    Toyoko took the phone and looked at it and finally understood why the students were so entangled, because in the photo, Father Feng stared at Saiki Kusuo with a fierce face, while Saiki Kusuo looked back innocently, why? It doesn't look like a harmonious family.

    Feng Yu chuckled, not willing to delete, saved the photo and asked his classmates to take another one for them.

    In the evening, we made an appointment at the restaurant for dinner, which is considered a formal meeting of the parents. Qi Mu's mother and Feng's mother are best friends, and if the two sons are together, it will only make their relationship closer, so at the dinner table, besides Qi Mu, Apart from Mu Kusuo and Toyoko eating calmly, they are the two who are the happiest.

    Although Qi Mu's father is a very ordinary small employee, if it is to please the boss and win over interpersonal relationships, he puts him second and no one dares to recognize the first. No matter how much resentment Feng's father has in his heart, Qi Mu's father will still I am embarrassed to object to the words.

    All in all, the meal was quite enjoyable. Saiki Kusuo, who had been secretly listening to their thoughts, was relieved, only Toyoko had nothing to do with himself, and when he saw a dish he liked on the opposite side of the table, he elbowed it Saiki Kusuo signaled, and Saiki Kusuo would quickly put the dishes in front of him calmly.

    Get Feng Jin's straightforward expression of love: I love you, huh?

    …………     After graduation, Sorasuke Saiki, who stayed in a foreign research institute, was called home by his parents’ series of phone calls. He didn’t say anything when he asked the other party what happened, but said it was urgent, very urgent

    .

It just so happened that the research institute was not busy recently, so Saiki Kongsuke took a few days off to go home. Because he was afraid that his parents would encounter some urgent matter, so he didn't delay at all on the way, plus the time to ask for leave and take the plane, he set off in the morning and arrived in the afternoon.

    This time when he returned to China, no parents came to pick him up, only Qi Mukongzhu took a taxi from the airport to his home alone with his suitcase.

    Before going home, Qi Mukongsuke was still thinking in his heart, his parents called him back so soon, maybe it was to introduce him to a blind date?

    It's no wonder he thought so, because Qi Mu's father called him home several times before to arrange a blind date for him. Fortunately, he escaped with his wit.