3

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 80

    "Yes, I'm sorry! I didn't do it on purpose..." Feng Yu instantly withdrew his hand and pushed him away, looking at him pitifully and tearfully with a look of being bullied and hated.

    Little did he know that his appearance made Ghost Lamp want to bully him even more.

    Someone looked away guiltily, only if he didn't look at Fengzhen's face, could he restrain the urge to bully Fengzhen in his heart.

    Ghost Lamp has never had a possessive mentality towards a ghost. So far, his favorite thing is to store the magical gadgets collected from the present world and most of them are used for curses. All these items were placed in a specially opened room by him.

    If it was said that those things were his favorite before today, but after meeting Fengzheng, he felt that the gorgeous new ghost in front of him, his bride, replaced those "hearts" and became his favorite.

    Feng Yu felt unfamiliar with everything around him, and stood beside him timidly. Because of the molestation just now, he didn't dare to talk to Ghost Lantern easily, so he stood quietly.

    Ghost Lantern put his hand on Feng Yu's head: "From now on, if you live here, I will show you the house."

    Feng Yu shrank his head and nodded obediently, "Yeah."

    Ghost Lantern's house is divided into a front hall and a back yard. Overall, it is very big for Fengjing, but it is not very big in hell. After all, the population of hell has exceeded the standard recently, and the prison guards in hell are all popular with frugality.

    The house is full of quaint courtyards, Feng Yu has never seen these before, but he is timid, following behind the ghost lamp with small steps, only a pair of bright eyes glance around curiously from time to time.

    Suddenly, the ghost lamp walking in front of him stopped, Feng Yu almost hit his back, he patted his chest, fortunately he walked slowly, otherwise he would hit him.

    Feng Yu: "Why, what's wrong?"

    Ghost lamp: "Snapdragon grass."

    Fengzheng: "?"

    Fengzheng looked forward suspiciously, and saw a yard that looked like a goldfish, but grew like a plant, with dead fish eyes, stupid It kept swinging back and forth stupidly.

    Feng's eyes lit up: "It's so cute." After speaking, he quickly glanced at the ghost lamp and shut up immediately.

    Ghost Lantern was surprised, and turned to look at him: "Do you think it's cute too?"

    Toyoko: "Yeah!"

    Although Ghost Lantern is an extremely egotistical ghost, he also thinks that snapdragons are very cute from the bottom of his heart, but among the ghosts he met, Toyoko He was the first person to see so many snapdragons without panic, which made him feel better.

    As expected of the bride he had his eye on, everything was in his favor.

    Ghost Lantern introduced: "These snapdragons are the latest varieties I have cultivated. They are several times larger than ordinary snapdragons. In autumn, the flowers of snapdragons will turn red, and the middle will turn reddish purple..."

    Speaking of this, Ghost Lantern paused to look at Fengzhen, and saw that Fengzhen was listening with gusto, and his eyes were two points brighter than before.