22

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 169 The Book of Friends 22

    When Natsume knew that Master Rabbit took Teacher Kitty to work in the male public relations department, he was silent, and he finally remembered what he had forgotten.

    He wiped the cold sweat off his brow, but luckily Mr. Cat refused, otherwise he would have become an "accomplice".

    Today is the weekend, Natsume and Lord Rabbit have already arranged what to do on vacation, they are going to go out to buy vegetables and eat hot pot at home, but they meet an unexpected person.

    The man has brown hair and red eyes, maintains a modest smile, wears a shirt commonly used by ordinary people, looks handsome and handsome, and Mr. Rabbit always feels that the other party looks familiar, as if he has seen it somewhere.

    "Natsume, what a coincidence, we met again."

    Natsume was surprised: "Mr. Natori?"

    Master Rabbit narrowed his eyes, looked at the man in front of him vigilantly, moved to Natsume's side carefully, put his toes on his Mimi whispered in his ear: "Who is he? Do you know him?"

    Natsume: "Well, he is Mr. Natori Yiyi. Like me, he can also see monsters, and he met by chance."

    Natsume also wanted to explain everything like Lord Rabbit. Once again, but there is not enough time at this time, and it is weird to talk about the process of getting to know each other in front of the parties.

    Fortunately, Lord Rabbit didn't think much about it. He looked at Natori Monday with a pair of glazed eyes, and stayed on his red eyes for a moment, then raised his chin proudly.

    His red eyes are prettier than the other's! He won!

    Of course, in addition to Natori Monday's red eyes, Lord Rabbit also saw a gecko-shaped mole residing in the opponent's skin, that is, a monster. Of course, this kind of scary gecko monster is invisible to ordinary people, otherwise how could he be a star.

    "Is he...?" Master Rabbit looked at Natori Monday, while the other party was also looking at him. The first impression was that he was beautiful, and he felt a faint sense of danger.

    He has dealt with Natsume several times, not only their personalities are compatible, but also his rare "friend who can see the same scenery". With such a dangerous person appearing beside the other party, he was a little worried for Natsume.

    Natsume: "He is Mr. Rabbit, mine..." He paused, as if he was struggling. If he was a friend, it would be too unfamiliar. If he was a pet, Mr. Rabbit would definitely skin him.

    Master Rabbit took the initiative to say: "His family."

    Natsume's eyes lit up, he took a deep look at Master Rabbit, and finally said those two words slowly, "...yes, it's family."

    Natori Zhou Yi was puzzled , since they are family members, what were you hesitating just now? If he didn't ask directly, but just buried this doubt in his heart, he believed in Natsume, so he also believed in this strange boy.

    Natori’s smile on Monday was still gentle, “You look like you’re planning to go out, where are you going?”

    Natsume said politely: “We’re going to buy vegetables and make hot pot. Has Mr. Natori had lunch? If not, do you want to go together? ?”