8

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 32 The Male Protagonist Playing Tennis 8

     Oishi Shuichiro did not expect to have the opportunity to meet idols in the future, his excited brain stopped immediately, and said incoherently: "Okay, Qingxue welcomes you very much!"

     Toyoko: "Senior Dashi, you don't need to address you respectfully, you are older than me, you can just call me by my stage name Fenghua."

     Oishi Shuichiro was too nervous to shout.  I was almost stunned by my clumsy behavior, why didn't he look like when he went to the Fenghua concert!

     If Kikumaru Eiji was here, he would definitely laugh at Oishi Shuichiro with his hips on his hips, because the way Oishi Shuichiro yelled with excitement at the concert, and the gentle and jade-like face at ordinary times are completely different faces.

     Echizen Ryumara pulled the brim of his hat, staring at Oishi Shuichiro with a pair of cat eyes: "Oishi-senpai, you should go back."

     Dashi wanted to stay for a while longer. After all, he had finally met his idol and was about to leave before saying a few words. He was reluctant to give up this opportunity.  But he might be needed over there at the tennis court...

     Toyoko saw Oishi's hesitation, and said, "Senior Oishi, go back first, Ryoma, I will take care of him, don't worry."

     Oishi Shuichiro was stunned, looking at Echizen Ryoma with regret.  Seeing the idol was so excited, he completely forgot about Ryoma's eye injury.

     Oishi Shuichiro saw that Ryoma and Fenghua wanted to be alone, so he said, "Okay then, I'll go first... By the way, remember to come to Kawamura's house for a sushi celebration dinner at night."

     Echizen Ryoma frowned, a bit reluctant to go.

     Feng Yu saw his hesitation and said, "Longma, go, I just want to go home to eat with my father at night."

     Echizen Ryoma: "..."

     Echizen Ryoma said coldly, "Oh, it's none of my business."

     The corner of Oishi Shuichiro's mouth twitched, Ryoma's temper was not beaten by Fenghua, it's really lucky...

     Toyoko was used to Echizen Ryoma's aloof temper, and understood at a god level, and said to Oishi Shuichiro, "Ryoma said he would go."

     Oishi Shuichiro: "Ah? Really?"

     Echizen Ryoma: "Yes."

     Oishi Shuichiro: "..."

     Oishi Xiuichiro gave Fenghua a last reluctant look, and finally left.

     Echizen Ryoma was expressionless: "Xiaoguo is very famous, even Miyoshi Oishi-senior is a fan of Xiaomao."

     Talking yin and yang, like a primary school chicken.

     There were no outsiders around, so Feng Jing was not used to him, so he directly grabbed the boy's cheek with his hands, and he carefully avoided the half of the boy's face where the eyes were injured.  Wei Wei puffed her cheeks and said: "Long Ma is becoming less and less cute, now he doesn't call me Brother Xiaojing anymore."

     The boy's handsome face was twisted crookedly.

     Echizen Ryoma continued to remain expressionless, but helplessness flashed in his eyes.  In fact, he could completely avoid Toyoko's claws, but he didn't know what to do to torment him after avoiding the other party, Ryoma silently endured it, and it didn't hurt anyway.