11

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 110 Super Powerful Hero 11

    Saiki Kusuo scratched his head and wanted to know what Toyoko was thinking next? But it failed, and I lost my energy when I was in class in the afternoon.

    Shun Kaito: "What's wrong with you, Qi Mu? It feels like you've been sucked out of your energy by a goblin. Do you need me, an exorcist, to help you?"

    Sai Mu Kusuo: "All, all, no, need, need. Kaito

    Shun: "Well, what a pity, you lost a precious opportunity."

    Saiki Kusuo: "Hehe, that's really a pity." Kai

    Teng Shun was so nervous that he didn't hear Saiki Kusuo's provocation, so he glanced at Toyoko cautiously, and Saiki Kusuo, who thought he was very quiet, said, "Saiki, please help me ask Toyoko, what do you want after school?" Don't go on a haunted house adventure together."

    Saiki Kusuo complained: It's right next to you, why didn't you ask directly, and he must have heard the volume.

    He touched Toyoko's arm: "Ask you."

    Toyoko was puzzled: "Ah? What's the matter?"

    Saiki Kusuo: You really didn't hear it! ! !

    Kai Teng Shun pushed Saiki Kusuo hastily and urgently.

    Saiki Kusuo: "Kaito is going to explore the haunted house after school, and I asked if you want to go together."

    Toyoko: "Haunted house adventure, it seems very interesting..."

    Kaito blinked and nodded like a small animal : "Yeah, it's very exciting and fun."

    Toyoko asked Saiki Kusuo: "Are you going at the same table?"

    Saiki Kusuo opened his mouth and was about to refuse. Before he could speak, Toyoko said: "I'm a little afraid of ghosts. Being at the same table can make me feel safe. If I don't go at the same table, I won't go. "

    Kaito immediately became anxious, "He's going, of course! Saiki-san, right?"

    Saiki Kusuo: "...I'll go too." Toyoko

    said with a smile: "Okay then, let's go together."

    Kaito Shun He was so happy that he almost jumped up and gave a high five to the people behind him.

    The person behind him is Rantangli! ! !

    Saiki Kusuo immediately regretted it, he should have known earlier, such an event, where Kaito Shun would go, how could such a terrifying man like Randori not go! !

    The students who have been secretly observing here caused a little commotion in their own small area, so they directly came over and asked Hai Teng Shun if they wanted to go together. Some clever ones spontaneously search for nearby haunted houses, planning to pretend to encounter them in haunted houses at that time.     "That... can you take me with you?" A soft and sweet female voice sounded from the side, with a holy light on her body, long dark blue hair and eyes, as soon as she appeared, Ran Tangli and Hai Teng immediately felt subconsciously. Shout out loud.     This beautiful girl with special effects is Teruhashi Shinmi. In order not to lose herself to the new Toyoko, since Toyoko transferred to this classroom, she has been secretly comparing the two of them, comparing their appearance, It is better than learning status, popularity and figure.     Comparing appearance, the beauty of the two people is comparable, compared to the state of study, Feng Jing is not only serious in class, but even holds a Chinese book that she doesn't know at all when class is over, which makes Zhaoqiao very beautiful I don't admit it, she lost on this point, and the popularity of the two is almost the same, but there is one thing she wins, and that is her figure!