15

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 162 The Book of Friends

    In the blink of an eye, a few years have passed, Master Rabbit, who was originally impoverished, followed the money Taki earned from working part-time. He and Natsume go out to work part-time from time to time, and they seem to have become a little rich man with a small savings.

    Of course, although Taki and the other younger brothers said that they would hand over all their assets to Lord Rabbit, Lord Rabbit treated his younger brothers very well, and only received half of their monthly salary, and gave them generously every month. Hundreds of pocket money.

    The capitalists will be silent when they read it, and Zhou Papi will cry when he reads it.

    As Natsume grew taller, Lord Rabbit had changed a place from the top of his head to his shoulders, because he was afraid that he would make the top of Natsume's head bald. When the time comes to become Mediterranean Natsume, how will he face it? My husband used to have thick hair when he was old, so we can't let him be a disaster in this life.

    "Master Rabbit..." Natsume looked helplessly at the little white rabbit who was messing with something in the room, and glanced at the time, wanting to urge him to stop again.

    To go back to his grandmother's hometown today, he has already booked a bus ticket.

    The little rabbit is still the same little rabbit from a few years ago, without the slightest change, with snow-white hair without any impurities, and round eyes that are piercing and bright, as if they have infinite energy and vitality.

    Little Natsume won't say it. When he was a child, he was very envious of the snow-white hair of the little rabbit, because he was troubled for a while, why his hair color was golden brown.     Although Natsume didn't urge him, Master Rabbit still felt it, and his fiddling movements accelerated. After a few minutes, maybe a few seconds, Master Rabbit turned around happily, holding a delicate backpack in his hand, this backpack It was several times bigger than his whole rabbit, but the little rabbit effortlessly dragged the straps of the backpack, ran towards little Natsume, and then jumped onto his shoulder.

    "This is my luggage, you take it."

    Compared with the little rabbit, the backpack is very big, but compared with Natsume, this backpack is just right, and it can be seen that it is the bag specially found by Master Rabbit.

    The backpack is a bit heavy. I don't know what Master Rabbit put in it.

    Natsume lifted it, and the thin muscles on his arms emerged. He started exercising a few years ago. Master Rabbit became rich, and even enrolled him in two martial arts classes. He has not slacked off in the past few years. If you are lazy, you will waste Master Rabbit's heart in vain.

    Don't look at Natsume's thin body now, but he is very strong. There is a layer of strong muscles under the thin and light clothes. If it weren't for the fact that he was still young and excessive exercise would inhibit Natsume's development, Lord Rabbit would not only enroll him in two martial arts classes.     In the past, when Natsume encountered those little monsters that attacked humans, he could only run away. Now that he meets those monsters, not only can he not run, but he can fight back.     For example, the one a few days ago, the monster who took a fancy to Natsume's body, wanted to kill Natsume, and then occupy his body, but was KO'd by Natsume, and the monster would be laughed at by his peers for several years if he said it.     Natsume's grandmother's hometown is very beautiful, the fine mottled sunlight shines on the car window through the blue sky, Lord Rabbit and Natsume look at the scenery outside the window through the car window, and the old man walking slowly on the side of the field with the sun on his back. There are green seedling fields and green brick houses that can be seen from time to time.     Master Rabbit looked at it for a while and then looked away. To him, although the scenery outside was beautiful, it was far from being as sleepy as he is now.     Little rabbits have a problem of wanting to sleep when they are working on a car, especially for a few hours in a long-distance car, the rabbit just wakes up, eats, eats and sleeps.     Lord Rabbit commanded Natsume, "Natsume, bring my bag here."