6

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 105 Super Powerful Hero 6

    Saiki Kusuo finished his speech with a lot of enthusiasm. If he was not worried that Toyoko would regret it because he said too much, he could still report dozens of dishes.

    Toyoko: 【Honestly speaking, Saiki Kusuo said so much just now, I didn't remember any of them. ]

    Saiki Kusuo who was expecting: "...how about I tell you again."

    "You have a really good memory." Bring it to school, why don’t you come to my house for dinner after school today. I’ll prepare it in advance.”

    Originally, Feng Jing wanted to ask auntie to prepare it, but suddenly thought that auntie had something to leave at home today, and parents also He went on a business trip abroad, and he was the only one left at home, so Feng Yu changed the tone and said that he would prepare it by himself.

    Saiki Kusuo was a little moved, but he wondered if it would be too much trouble for the other party. The most important thing is that he heard the other party's voice, not sure if the other party's food is good or not, if it is not good, then he will worry about how to eat it all.

    Toyoko didn't give him a chance to refuse, and he packed his schoolbag while thinking: [If Qi Mu wants to go to his home, he must put away the second half of the book in advance, otherwise he will be found by the other party. It's embarrassing to actually read that kind of book during class. ]

    Qi Mu Kusuo, who was about to refuse, paused, and said seriously: "Then I will trouble you."

    During the conversation between the two, Ran Tangli heard a few sporadic sentences, which he seemed to understand, but there was one sentence He understood, and said in shock, "What? Saiki, you're going on a date with classmate Toyoko's house?"

    Toyoko: "..."

    Saiki Kusuo: "..."

    This guy is really a fool, he actually yelled loudly in the classroom, Saiki Kusuo looked at him expressionlessly, this terrifying man must have had his brain completely eaten off by cockroaches.

    Sure enough, following Ran Tangli's yelling in the classroom, the students who hadn't paid attention to this side were completely boiled, and their wolf-like eyes stared at him.

    "Qi Mu?!!"

    They were stolen?

    They thought that Saiki Kusuo was an honest person, usually silent, not showing mountains or water, just an ordinary person who couldn't be more ordinary, but they didn't expect that such an honest guy actually stole their home!

    Listening to the voices of his classmates, the high-profile Kusuo Saiki regretted it, not because he promised Toyoko to go to his house, nor because he regretted not being wary of Rantangli, but because he regretted why he didn't get a group function of an amnesia item in the first place .

    Squad leader Hui Luchuzhi walked over with his signature smile, and put his arms around Saiki Kusuo's neck, because he had to take care of his own image in front of the goddess, so he didn't show a ferocious expression at all, and he still looked like a hot-blooded boy on the outside .

    "Student Qi Mu, there is something you need to deal with in class, please come out with me, okay."

    Although he used questions, his actions were very tough. The arm tightened again.