The Book of Friends (1)

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 148: The Book of Friends 1

    Natsume Takashi, the protagonist in Natsume's Book of Friends, is a kind and gentle boy. His personality is similar to that of Suzuki Iruma and Sawada Tsunayoshi, but the difference between the former and the latter two is that Natsume Takashi's mind is more sensitive and delicate.

    Because he can see monsters that others cannot see, he was feared, resisted and ridiculed by his classmates since he was a child. He was almost killed by monsters many times. I don't understand the disgust with my relatives. If I was an ordinary child, I would have been dark in my heart. But he has grown into a kind and gentle person.

    Toyoko, who has watched the plot, knows that Natsume is not good at rejecting others, especially rejecting others' requests for help.

    Therefore, Fengzhen felt that the task in this world was very simple. He only needed to use a little bit of means, pretending to be weak and selling himself miserably, and the other party would definitely not be able to escape his palm.

    However, after Toyoko came to this world and saw the world line, he realized how naive his thoughts were.

    At present, what Toyoko thinks is too far away, because Natsume Takashi is still a soft and cute kid at this moment. As for him, he turned into a monster, or a rabbit demon who had just smuggled over from Huaguo.

    The little rabbit is covered in snow-white, looks like a round pompom from a distance, with a round head and a pair of long ears on the top of the head, listening to the movement around, the ears tremble from time to time, Very cute. A pair of ruby-like eyes are round and round, and the big watery eyes are shining with light, very humane.     And this little rabbit does not walk on all fours like ordinary rabbits, but is more like a human, walking upright, jumping up and down from time to time, very cute, and holding a carrot that I don't know where it came from in its paws.

    Feng Yu had watched an anime called "The Secret Life of Pets" before, and his favorite character was the boss rabbit in it. There is no power to restrain the chicken, but the rabbit is the boss when it is fierce.

    In this life, he became a rabbit, and Fengzhen felt that it would be good to be a first-rate rabbit with countless younger brothers.

    Although the rabbit demon in the original body was a bit weak, it was more than enough to treat the stray puppies and cats on the street as his little brothers, and he was now a rabbit demon, and his strength could be gradually improved.

    As soon as he thought of it, Feng Yu hugged the carrot and jumped towards the garbage alley with a fierce look on his face.

    The most animals in the alleys with trash cans are stray dogs and cats, so that they can easily search for food. This time is around 5 pm, which is the time when there are the most things in the trash cans. Generally, the staff who collect garbage Trash will be collected in the morning.

    A few dirty stray cats and stray dogs are rummaging for food in the trash can. There are the most stray animals in the city, most of which are abandoned by humans. There are also two or three crows waiting by the side, watching from time to time. Looking over, they waited for these large animals to leave before they dared to go up to find food.

    A beautiful snow-white rabbit appeared on the dirty street, which seemed out of place in this scene.

    The stray cats and dogs didn't even take a look at them, they concentrated on searching for food in the trash can.