2

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 101 Super Powerful Hero 2

    The transmitted memory ends here, and now Fengjing and his parents are at home.

    Toyoko is receiving memories, but in the eyes of others, he has been silent. The parents looked at him with some anxiety. They were really afraid that their children would be hit, and they would reject going to school.

    Although they can arrange tutors to teach them, they still hope that their children can make more friends in the outside world, instead of being bored at home all the time, and there will be problems if there is no problem.

    "Xiao Jing, what do you think of these schools? Do you have a school you like? If not, Mom and Dad decided to help you find it." Feng's mother said.

    Feng Yu looked down at the various school materials on the table. These were hard-earned by his parents, and he was going to let him have a look first.

    Fengzhen picked up the school information and flipped through it casually, then pointed to one of the schools, and said, "This is it."

    This is an ordinary and ordinary civilian school. They have already chosen, and they can't go back on it. Moreover, these schools have been inquired about by them many times. The environment and educational reputation inside are relatively good, so even if they are ordinary civilian schools, they will not worry too much.

    "Okay, let's go to this school. Your father and I will arrange for you to transfer to another school. You will have to rest at home for a few days." Feng's mother gently put away the information.

    "This school is far away from home, and we don't feel at ease if we let you live in the school, so we decided to buy a house near that school to live in. It can take care of you." It is not without reason that Feng's parents made this

    decision . What happened to Fengjing at his original school, they felt that it was because they were too busy with work and were always on business trips, and neglected Fengjing’s life, which caused their children to be wronged and bullied at school. I dare not tell my family. So they are very guilty and want to make up for it as much as possible.

    Although Toyoko thinks he can live on campus alone. But in order not to worry my parents, I nodded and agreed.

    "If it's inconvenient for you to work, I can do it by myself."

    Feng's parents looked at each other helplessly, Feng's father sighed, and lightly touched the top of Feng's head with his hand: "Xiaozhen, you can do more Rely on us, you can be more self-willed."

    They asked themselves, as long as they were young, they would give Fengjing whatever they wanted, why the children taught by your partners in other businesses are lawless bear children, while their children are so well-behaved that people Distressed.

    In the next few days, Fengjing's parents will not only arrange for Fengjing to transfer schools, but also buy a house and move. It stands to reason that buying a house would not be so fast, but coincidentally, there happened to be a house owner who wanted to live abroad and wanted to sell the house. Although the price was a bit more expensive, Dad Feng was rich, so he quickly set the time to sign the contract.

    Feng Yu didn't participate in the whole process. Except when he moved, he moved a bit, and spent the rest of the time doing what he liked in the room.

    The original owner likes to draw very much, and so does Toyoto. He learned to draw in the previous world, but it was put aside in the last world. So for the past few days, he has been in the room to learn various techniques and skills that are familiar with painting.