19

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 68

    Furuichi Takayuki is a typical steel straight man. He used to think that the only two straight men in the world were him and Oga Tatsumi. Although Oga was usually a bit nervous, Furuichi Takayuki never thought that, Male deer Tatsumi, a serious guy, is actually crooked in his bones! The object of bending is still his future master! !

    Takayuki Furuichi: Splitting.jpg

    Although Himekawa and Kanzaki were arguing, they still heard the conversation here, especially when Ningning Omori had such a loud voice.

    Himekawa: "Oh, Oga, you're very trendy."

    Kanzaki said disdainfully, "What's so trendy about this? Girls with big breasts are not good, what kind of men do you like?"

    Himekawa put his arm on Kanzaki's shoulder casually, and said : "You can't say that, look at Feng's face, how many girls' faces can compare to him, tsk tsk, waist is thin, legs are long, and smart, uh... except for the bad personality Some."

    Kanzaki looked over there and thought about it seriously, then nodded in agreement: "You're right."

    Himekawa stared at Toyoko with a smile: "Tsk tsk, if Oka Tatsumi really catches him, give us Ishiya The face of the special squad leader of the devil."

    Kanzaki glanced at Tatsumi Oga, who had already noticed it, the other party didn't know if he had misunderstood something, and looked at them with very unkind eyes, but Himekawa, a fool, didn't notice at all Dangerous, still staring at Fengzheng in his own way.

    Kanzaki didn't want to be troubled, so he shook off the hand on his shoulder and ran away resolutely.

    Without a support point, Ji Chuan almost fell down: "?"

    At this time, the big demon male Kakashi Tatsumi stood behind Hime Chuan at some point, and the oppressive feeling came from his back, making Ji Chuan's back shudder, feeling cool It rises instantly.

    "Man, man, man, deer... Hehe, your face is so dark."

    Tatsumi the man's eyes were gloomy, and he thought he was showing a kind smile: "Come here, I have something to ask you."

    Ji Chuan is pinched like a chicken now Holding the back of his neck, the person who dared to fight with Kanzaki just now held his breath and dared not say a word.

    Only a pair of eyes rolled around, and he kept calling for help from the people next to him.

    Everyone: helpless.

    Omori Ning Ning: "Tsk tsk, that guy Himekawa is going to be beaten again. To ask for help from them, it is better to ask you, Senior Toyoko." Toyoko calmly analyzed: "Although I don't know what happened,

    Oga is not The unreasonable person must be Ji Chuan who made Oga angry, let him vent a little bit, holding his breath is not good for your health." Ning Ning Omori

    teased: "You are so considerate of that guy, and you say you don't like Oga Tatsumi."

    Feng Yu: "..."

    System: [Yo Yo Yo, the host has revealed his secrets. 】

    Feng's ears felt hot, he pursed his lips and didn't speak, he didn't want to talk to people who made fun of him.

    Little Beru just lay down on the male deer's back to practice walking, but when he turned his head, he found that he was thrown down by his adoptive father again. He was sitting alone in the corner, and no one noticed him! Little Beru's dark eyes stared at Tatsumi, who was walking farther and farther away, his mouth was flattened, and then tears swirled in his eyes.