13

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 160 The Book of Friends

    Looking at the murderous eyes of Master Tu, Taki couldn't help feeling guilty, wondering if he had done something wrong. Could it be that the wages have not been handed in? But she hasn't worked for a full month yet, and her salary hasn't been paid yet.

    "Master Rabbit..." Taki smiled flatteringly, "Why are you here? It's a hot day, and you must be exhausted from the journey. Come, drink water." Master Rabbit wanted to get angry

    . But Taki, the monster, was really a thug, and he couldn't find fault even if he tried to find fault, so he had to hold his breath and take a big sip of water.

    Little Natsume carefully wiped off the water stains next to the three-petal mouth of Master Rabbit, and said, "Let's come and see how you are doing here." Facing

    Little Natsume, Taki's eyes were much softer. If it is her immediate boss, Xiao Natsume is her younger brother. Taki said happily: "Everything is fine here, and the boss also praised me for my good performance. The haunted house has also made a lot of repeat customers, all because of me. Oh~ The boss also said that he will definitely give me a salary increase next month."

    Master Rabbit's ears perked up instantly, and he was not sleepy when he mentioned this.

    But when the ears were halfway up, Lord Rabbit’s ears drooped again, because he remembered that Taki’s salary is monthly rather than daily. When Taki was interviewed, the boss asked her whether she would work long-term or short-term to earn living expenses. Long-term Job wages are higher and in the short term lower. For long-term work, monthly settlement is required, while for short-term work, daily settlement is required.

    When Rabbit Papi heard that the salary was higher, it must have made Long choose a long-term job, so Lord Rabbit thought he would have money immediately, but he had to wait a month.

    Compared to Lord Rabbit who only cares about Taki's salary, Natsume cares a little more about Taki's daily life. Facing such a gentle little Natsume, the talkative Taki finally couldn't help ignoring Mr. Rabbit, opened the chatterbox, and started talking endlessly, talking about the trivial things of her life in the haunted house, including what she said The guest was so frightened that he cried loudly. The guest thought that this was not a haunted house, but that he had really traveled to the world of ghosts and ghosts.

    There was even a man who spoke nonsense in front of his companions before entering the haunted house, looked down on the staff in the haunted house, said that the props in the haunted house were fake, and asked his companions to watch his operation after entering the haunted house, and he laughed at the staff.

    After Taki heard about this, he directly activated the cheating mode, paid special attention to the other party in the haunted house, and then the man went out and cursed because he was so scared that he peed his pants.

    "Hahahahaha!!" Lord Rabbit couldn't hold back his expression when he heard that he was peeing his pants, he bent over and covered his stomach and laughed, "Hey, how can there be such a stupid human being here, hahahaha!"

    Taki It’s funny when I think about it now, “And he finally became a frequent visitor to the haunted house, saying he came to practice his courage, although I was scared every time and ran away, but his courage has really changed a few times recently. It’s a little bigger, and it seems to be arrogant again.”

    Master Rabbit touched his chin with his furry paws, and said with interest: “Is your haunted house still hiring temporary workers today? It doesn’t matter if it’s money or not, the most important thing is to find Have some fun."