18

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 143 The Bewitched Male Protagonist 18

    The three of them squeezed together in the closet, everyone had different expressions on their faces, Clara was excited and looked around, it was the first time for her to hide in someone else's closet like a thief, and it felt very novel. Asmodeus looked calm and calm. Suzuki Iruma, on the other hand, was nervous and guilty. Although he didn't know why he felt guilty.

    Suzuki Iruma's hand was leaning against the edge of the closet, and suddenly he touched a soft cloth, because his mind had been completely outside the closet, so he rubbed his hands unconsciously twice, picked up the cloth and hugged it in his arms , I want to increase my sense of security.

    The clothes are a bit fragrant.

    Suzuki Iruma subconsciously thought of this in his mind, but all his consciousness remained outside, his ears were erected, and he listened intently to the movement outside.

    He heard the sound of the door opening, and then Toyoko's voice.

    "Brother, why are you back?"

    Fengmao entered the house, bypassed the younger brother standing at the door, scanned the room with a pair of sharp eyes, and explained as he walked: "I forgot to take something, I'll come back Take."

    Fengmao: "Oh."

    Fengmao: "Xiaozheng, why did you lock the door today?"

    Fengmao's face was red when he lied: "I want to change clothes."

    Well, this explanation is barely past.

    But...

    Toyoma casually walked around the room, and finally stopped in front of the closet slowly. He smelled a few strange smells.

    He narrowed his eyes: "Xiao Jing, there seems to be something in your closet..."

    "Ahaha, besides clothes, what else can there be in the closet..." Toyoko explained stiffly.

    He could think of his brother finding out that Suzuki Iruma was hiding in the closet, but he didn't expect his brother to find out so quickly, and he didn't even think of a perfect reason.

    It's just that before Fengmao could finish speaking, brother Fengmao directly opened the door of the closet.

    Fengmao: "!!!"

    The three people hidden in the closet: "!!!"

    The three of them were also startled, and met Fengmao's fierce and murderous eyes unexpectedly.

    "Who are you?! What are you doing hiding in my brother's closet?!"

    As he spoke, Toyoma's eyes swept back and forth between the three of them, and finally their eyes stopped on Suzuki Iruma, no, to be precise It should have stayed in his hand, and the sharp eyes were even more gloomy and full of murderous intent.

    Except for the three parties involved, Fengjing felt the clearest, and his brother's reaction was bigger than Fengjing thought. No, it stands to reason that if there were three of them, brother shouldn't be so angry.

    Toyoko looked at Suzuki Iruma and the three of them suspiciously, and then his expression became stiff, and his eyes froze on Suzuki Iruma's hands.

    The reaction of the two of them was a bit strange, why are they all looking at themselves? Suzuki Iruma looked down subconsciously, and then his body froze.