9

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 10

    Until eating, Tsunayoshi Sawada still looked like he had won five million in a trance.

    In front of Zetian's mother, Toyoko is very obedient, well-behaved and very serious, and it can't be seen that he is a person who secretly likes to moles the rabbit gang.

    Zetian's mother looked at Fengzhen with a smile on her face, completely treating Fengzhen as her daughter-in-law: "Xiaozhen, you need to eat more, she looks too thin." Fengzhen: "Yeah." Zetian's

    mother

    warmed Whispering: "Are you still used to moving here? How do you get along with your classmates at school? You can tell Gang Ji anything. He grew up here and is very familiar with it. Just tell him Him."

    Toyoko quickly rolled his eyes at Sawada Tsunayoshi, and turned his gaze back when he saw that he was still in a daze.

    Replied obediently: "Yeah, I will."

    "By the way, your parents..."

    Zetian's mother subconsciously wanted to invite Toyoko's parents to come to her house for dinner, but she immediately stopped talking.

    She still remembered that Xiaozheng moved to Bingsheng Town by himself, and it had been a long time since Xiaozheng moved here, and she had never seen any strange middle-aged people entering or leaving the house next door.

    Feng Yu said: "My parents died unexpectedly."

    Same as Feng Yu's previous life, he died unexpectedly and had no relatives at home. After his parents died, he left him a large amount of property, among which he moved to the small town That house is a real estate owned by Nuo Da. It can be said that in addition to the money left over, which will allow Fengzheng to live comfortably for a lifetime, there are still many houses that he can rent.

    Isn't this what he dreams of? !

    In fact, Zetian's mother probably guessed it, but she still felt distressed when she really heard Toyoko say it in a calm tone, "Don't be sad, let us take care of you in the future." Toyoko smiled softly

    : "Thank you, Auntie. Don't need to comfort me, I've come out now."

    Zetian's mother felt even more distressed. If it wasn't because Fengzheng's seat was far away from her, Zetian's mother would have reached out to touch Fengzheng's head. "Don't order takeout, too. Eating too much is bad for your health. You can come to mom to eat every day." Toyoko

    looked at Zetian's mother in surprise: "Mom?"

    Zetian's mother was overjoyed: " Eh."

    Feng Yu:? ? ?

    No, I was asking a question? ! Aunt Zetian, why did you agree directly! This embarrasses me!

    Tsunayoshi Sawada who came back to his senses:?

    what's the situation? He just lost his mind for a while, why did Xiao Jing call her mother directly?

    Sawada Tsunayoshi muttered to himself, and secretly decided to ask his mother to learn from him in the evening.

    Seeing that Tsunakichi Sawada had stopped his chopsticks, Toyoko, who was too embarrassed, hurriedly tugged at the hem of his clothes, lowered his head and whispered, "Is Tsunakichi okay? Let's go after eating."