13

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 90

    "Huh!"

    Feng Yu calmly pushed the card away.

    Daji, Bai Ze and Momotaro, the three of them stared at Toyoko's cards in disbelief, as if they wanted to make a hole in the cards on the table.

    Sure enough, it's Tianhu again? !

    Daji's beautiful eyes were full of despair, she looked at him unrequitedly, and said, "Why are you fooling around again? Are you cheating?" Daji has been playing mahjong for so long, but she has never encountered such a situation

    . It's not that Fengzhen is a good player, because he often wins before the fight is started. Fengzhen's luck is beyond ordinary people, even if he is not a Tianhu, he often beats himself.

    That's why Daji suspected that Fengzheng had cheated.

    Feng Yu smiled helplessly, and said: "Sister Daji, don't be joking, how could I cheat in front of you and Mr. Bai Ze? I'm afraid you will find out the first time I cheated." "

    Daji was talking casually just now, she just made an excuse for losing so badly, and paid the money honestly. When paying, Fengzhen noticed that her hands were shaking.     Momotaro is very fortunate at this time, because he is just a young man who was pulled to be a young man, because he is still a novice, so Daji and Bai Ze have said before, so that he does not have to pay. Of course, if he wins, he will also Will not give him money.     Although the stakes in the cards they played were not very high, they couldn't hold Feng Yu alone to win.     Feng Jin looked at her: "Sister Daji, do you want to continue beating now?"     The corners of Daji's mouth twitched, she looked at Bai Ze and said, "Are you still beating?"

    Bai Ze was also a little skeptical about life, but in front of the two of them, he couldn't back down, so he said bravely, "Fight, why not?"

    Daji: "..."

    Fengzhen smiled lightly smiled.

    Xiaobai was worried about coming with Fengyu, but he didn't know mahjong either, so he ran away halfway, as long as Mr. Fengyu didn't get bullied. Specially wait for Master Ghost Lantern to come back at the entrance of hell to tell Ghost Lantern.

    When the ghost lamp came to Taoyuan Township, they saw four people playing mahjong.

    Seeing this, Ghost Lantern immediately frowned, the two old fritters were bullying the newcomers again. At the same time, I silently sorted out my property in my heart, and found that I could still afford to lose.

    However, when the ghost lamp approached, she suddenly found that the facts were not what she thought. In the past when playing mahjong, Daji always looked radiant and cheerful, but now why did she see the word despair on her face.

    It seems like a gambler stuck in a quagmire is looking for the only hope.

    Looking at the desks of several people, Daji and Bai Ze were empty in front of them, while Fengzhen's desk was full of paper money.

    Ghost Lantern: "..." In this situation, it seems that my wife has won.

    "Xiao Yu."

    Feng Yu turned his head and smiled in surprise, "You're back, are you done?

    " Human beings cannot be dealt with at will. But he can be handed over to the police borrowed by humans. Wait for them to eat prison food for a period of time, and then their lifespan is exhausted. As long as they die, it is not up to him to decide what punishment they will receive in hell.