22

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 46 The Male Protagonist Playing Tennis 22

     Feng Jing didn't run away from the set in the end, and was caught by the manager halfway through the run.

     Ryoma did not lose the game, and escaped the fate of being handcuffed with others, and the fun of Toyoko was halved.

     Atobe and Tezuka didn't lose either, and Toyoko lost most of his fun.

     Toyoko has no interest in participating in the plot of the original novel, so after filming the cover of the magazine, he followed the steps to study honestly in Bingdi.  But Echizen Ryoma is the protagonist, and where he is, there will be trouble.

     When Toyoko and Ryoma were dating, they would run into a challenge from time to time with one or two tennis members from other schools.  Or be followed by people from other schools from time to time.

     Fortunately, the teenagers in this world are very simple and like to use tennis to solve everything. Otherwise, Toyoko would have told them with his fists.

     ——The lads have narrowed the road [murderous].

     Toyoko finished junior high school in Bingdi and went straight to high school. It was not until college that he and Ryoma went to the United States to study.

     Echizen Ryoma did not intend to go to the United States, but Toyoko had to live in the United States with his mother for a few years, and Echizen Minamijiro also wanted him to go to the United States to study tennis, so they simply went to the United States to study together.  Fortunately, both Tezuka and Fujijibe are in the same school, so they can play tennis together.

     Although Feng Jing has been focusing on his studies in the past few years, he has not been active in film and television, but his career is just like opening up. The number of fans has not decreased but increased, and his career has increased day by day.  Ryoma became a professional tennis player at the age of 16, and had an excellent and beautiful boyfriend at the age of 18. Compared with Tezuka, they are simply winners in life.

     Tezuka Atobe and others: "???" Single dogs have no human rights, right?

     ...

     "Ryoma~ Oh, I'm going to fuck you~" Early in the morning, Toyoko was pitifully begging for help, and his sweet and coquettish voice, even though Echizen Ryoma had heard it countless times, he had a certain degree of immunity  , the body also relaxed a little unconsciously.

     The words of refusal were stuck in his mouth, Echizen Ryoma looked at the clothes in Toyoko's hands tangled, and finally nodded in Toyoko's big watery eyes.  "Okay, just this one time."

     Feng Yu immediately held up four fingers to promise: "I will post four, and I will only wear it this time."

     Echizen Ryoma picked up the clothes expressionlessly and shook them, and the long white skirt also shook with his movements.  He looked at the long dress carefully, and couldn't help but complain: "So I am obviously not from your club, why are you looking for me?"

     Feng Yu laughed and said, "Because my boyfriend is good-looking~"

     Echizen Ryoma looked at his boyfriend's face, which became more and more delicate, and thought that after all, he was not as good-looking as you.

     Feng Yu: "You change your clothes first and I'll see if they fit. If they don't fit, I'll ask them to change them."

     Echizen Ryoma said firmly: "It's definitely not suitable."