end + extra 1

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 22 The Male Protagonist on Fire (End) + Extra Story (Part 1)

    Nana Sawada likes Toyoko very much, and Tsunayoshi Sawada has a crush on Toyoko. Before she was with Toyoko, she helped her son find opportunities to get along with Toyoko. After the two of them got together, Sawada Nana treated Toyoko like her own son, no, better than her own son Sawada Tsunayoshi.

    It's just that no matter how enlightened the parent is, she still has some regrets in the dead of night. She can't be a grandmother, and she can't hold her grandchildren.

    However, this doubt, when Tsunayoshi Sawada and Toyoko went to Yilai Z country for a trip, and when they came back, Tsunayoshi Zetian told her excitedly that Tsunayoshi was pregnant, and Nana Sawada's peaceful expression cracked for the first time up.

    Sawada Nana: I don't know why, but I was shocked. Is Huaguo's technology so advanced? !

    ...

    Feng Yu lived in this world to the end of his life. Both of them lived a long life, and they might not be willing to leave each other first. In the end, Toyoko's physical fitness was much worse, and he left one step ahead of Sawada Tsunayoshi.

    Feng Jing returned to the system space, opened his eyes and looked at the white space, a trace of confusion flashed in his eyes, he had lived in this world for decades, but only stayed in the system space for a few hours, now that he returned to the system space, everything seemed Very strange.

    Soon, however, this strange feeling was gone, and all the feelings and emotions in the governess' world seemed insignificant.

    Feng Yu: "001, what did you do to me?"

    System 001 replied honestly: "In order to ensure that the host will not be affected by the backlog of emotions in the small world, the system will preserve and compress the emotions of the host."

    Feng Yu: "I don't understand. 001: "

    ...For example, a person's brain is like computer memory. The world experienced by the host is the file occupying the memory. The memory of the host is the data in the file. The size of the memory is fixed. The world experienced by the host If there are too many, the accumulated memory will be greater than the internal memory, and if the computer’s internal memory is not enough, it will not be able to store anything, and once the host’s brain is too emotional, it will collapse and go crazy.” 001 made it very clear, Feng Yu suddenly realized, and said: “

    I Understood, what is the solution?"

    001: "The host can't receive too many memories and emotions because of insufficient mental power. As long as the memory is expanded, the host doesn't have to worry about these problems~" Feng Yu touched his chin: "So, 001, you are all

    for I'm fine."

    001's electronic eyes flickered: "Yes, Master Host."

    Fengzheng: "Hehe, I don't believe it."

    001: "..."

    Fengzheng: "I think it's because you are afraid that I will In the last world, I invested too much affection for the male protagonist, and I am afraid that I will affect the next world."

    001 felt guilty, and the electronic voice was a little stuttering: "How... how is it possible."

    If 001 had a physical body, Feng Yu probably would Rubbing its mentally retarded brain pityingly: "How could I forget that the male protagonist and the main god of the small world are the same person, you little fool."