3

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 128 The Bewitched Male Protagonist 3

    Feng Yu: "If you let me take a bite, I won't go in."

    Those are a pair of eyes as clear as the sky, those eyes are straightforward and innocent, and all the reflections in the crimson pupils are his figure, of course, if Just ignore the scary things the other person says.

    Suzuki Iruma's whole body was full of resistance, and his face was also full of fear. What does it mean to bite yourself! I want to eat myself!

    Toyoko lowered his eyes, looked at Suzuki Iruma's neck, a glint of light flashed in his eyes, before Suzuki Iruma could react, he lowered his head, opened his mouth slightly, soft lips gently touched the boy's neck .

    Suzuki Iruma's hair stood on end, a little frightened, and felt numb when his neck was touched.

    "Xiaozheng."

    Just when Fengzheng was about to bite it, he was pulled away by his brother Fengmao, and Fengzheng was at a loss.

    Fengmao disapproved and said: "Xiaozhen, don't eat garbage outside, it will hurt your stomach."

    #藏空#

    Suzuki Iruma seemed to be poked in the heart of the forehead by a huge arrow. Although the other party saved his fate of being bitten, why couldn't he be happy at all.

    Toyoko stared at Suzuki Iruma unwillingly.

    stare. (●_●)

    The corner of Suzuki Iruma's mouth twitched: "..."

    "What are you doing around here!" A majestic voice sounded, and an expressionless and serious face appeared not far away, and walked away from them Getting closer.

    "Ms. Naberius Kaluyage!!! QAQ" Suzuki Iruma felt for the first time that the scary face of Mr. Naberius Kaluyage was so kind. Although the teacher was scary, at least he I won't eat myself!

    Naberius Kaluyeg frowned, and subconsciously reprimanded: "Silence!"

    Suzuki Iruma: "QAQ" Why was I the one who was scolded.

    He turned his head to look at Toyoko. Someone: Stare—(●_●)

    Suzuki Iruma: "..."

    "What happened here." Naberius Kaluyeg asked.

    Several members of the student union who were unable to move just now were able to move their bodies freely, and hurried to Naberius Kaluyeg, as if they had found a big parent they could rely on, pointing to Toyoko, and said: " He is not a student of our school, we did not allow him to enter the school, so he took control of our bodies and forced him to enter."

    Naberius Kaluyeg looked at Toyoko.

    Because Toyoko is not tall and is a little shorter than Suzuki Iruma, just now he was standing behind Suzuki Iruma and was blocked by him, so Naberius Kaluyeg will look over carefully now, and then I saw Toyoko's face clearly.

    Then several people in the student union, including Suzuki Iruma and the crowd watching, watched helplessly. The always serious demon Naberius Kaluyeg, who was originally frowning, turned his face when he saw Toyoko. His expression softened in an instant, and his tone of voice became very gentle, "It's Xiaoyan, why did you come to school suddenly. I should have told you before coming, so that I can pick you up." Everyone was startled