6

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

153 Chapter 153 The Book of Friends 6

    Toyoko: "Hey, why is this breath getting closer and closer."

    Little Natsume swallowed, maybe it wouldn't be such a coincidence...

    Just when Toyoko was puzzled and little Natsume was uneasy, a bigger than adult Human beings are twice as tall, and the tall creatures suddenly ran towards them.

    Little Natsume: "!!!" His pupils trembled.

    "Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,' so his first reaction was to run away.

    Toyoko was shocked by Xiao Natsume's sudden reaction, subconsciously grabbed Xiao Natsume's hair, and said speechlessly, "What are you running for, brat?" "

    That monster is coming for you! A monster that can eat people." Natsume has encountered many monsters before, so he knows that some monsters are rational and do not have much malice towards humans, but some monsters are irrational and will hurt humans who can see them.

    Little Natsume was injured before, so she knew it very well.

    "Tsk, it's not my Master Rabbit's style to be chased away by this kind of monster. It's embarrassing for Master Rabbit to say it." The little rabbit let go of its paws, jumped off Xiao Xiamu's head, and landed gracefully.

    "Master Rabbit, run away!" Xiao Xiamu turned her head anxiously, still wanting to catch him.

    At this time, little Natsume had already forgotten that Lord Rabbit is also a monster. Maybe he didn't forget, but he just felt that a monster as small as Master Rabbit looked too weak compared to the huge monster opposite him. Not enough for the monster on the opposite side to get between his teeth.

    Feng Jing dismissed the three-petal mouth disdainfully, and the whole body of the rabbit jumped up, like a small firecracker, rushing towards the strange monster, stretched out the rabbit's foot, and kicked it on the top of the monster's head, kicking it directly. flew out.

    Natsume opened her mouth wide in shock.

    Master Rabbit did a backflip, landed gracefully, raised his head and raised his chest, and made a posture of an athlete landing, "Thank you, thank you everyone." Little

    Natsume: "..." Master Rabbit, you think this is a performance .

    I complained in my heart, but looking at Master Rabbit's lively appearance, he should not have suffered any injuries from the outside, but I don't know if there is any internal injury. Little Natsume looked at the monster kicked away by Master Rabbit in the distance, lying on the ground dying, It will look like it will be scattered between the sky and the earth in the next second.

    Little Natsume swallowed the words of concern from her throat abruptly. He said dryly: "Master Rabbit,

    that's amazing." Feng Yu: "It's a piece of cake, it's not over yet, that monster saw me and dared to jump in front of Master Rabbit, it's too arrogant! "

    Speaking, a pair of watery rabbit eyes kept flashing sharply, looking at the dying monster with a lingering expression.

    It is estimated that the monster also felt the killing intent from Mr. Rabbit, and trembled even more. It hadn't developed consciousness yet, and the attack was completely based on its own instinct. It just felt that the little Natsume It smells so good that it wants to eat it, but it never expects that there will be a vicious rabbit next to this human who smells so good.