9

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 134 The Bewitched Male Protagonist 9

    The four spent their rest time happily. Asmod's impression of Fengjing is that this demon is very smart. Although the boy behaved very kindly and pitifully in front of them, Asmodeus didn't believe how pitiful a vampire could be. Emmm, at most, he believes in the kindness of Fengjing.

    But after the rest time, when they played hide-and-seek, Feng Yu was the first to be found every time, and hid in a very conspicuous place. The boy was found, and he was very puzzled why he was found so quickly, not the most dangerous Is the place the safest place?

    Then a few people were taken aback by his remarks. In fact, it is also affected by Fengzheng's external conditions. He is very beautiful, and he will not hide his emotions. When he looks at you with a pair of big red eyes, he is like the most exquisite orb in the world.

    Therefore, Asmodeus and Clara's favorability for each other's UPUPUPUP increased, and even Suzuki Iruma, who had been threatened and warned by Toyoko several times, was confused again.

    Although Fengzhen's image in the hearts of the few of them has been refreshed a bit, it is not harmful to him. On the contrary, it is not a loss at all to be able to break into their small group. He has always known his strengths, and then used his strengths to achieve his goals.     The morning time ended happily, and soon it was time to form a team to do learning tasks in the afternoon. The instructor Naberius Kaluyeg still had the serious and expressionless face on his face, a pair of sharp eyes swept across Toyoko and Suzuki Iruma, and the corners of his mouth twitched imperceptibly, unexpectedly, It's surprising that Koko was able to get mixed up with Suzuki Iruma so quickly.     But he thought about it too, Xiaozheng is so cute and well-behaved, how could there be a devil not like him? ! [Proud]     Naberius Kaluyeg sent out the tasks of their respective groups, and the respective groups who received the tasks had already left the classroom, and only Toyoko and Suzuki Iruma were left.

    "The group of Toyoko and Suzuki Iruma, go to the amusement park to find Kent O'Neills. The task deadline is before school ends in the afternoon."

    Because Toyoko and Suzuki Iruma were the last ones, a lot of time was wasted. And this is the most difficult task in the hands of Naberius Kaluyeg.

    Suzuki Iruma was still listening quietly to the teacher sending tasks to other groups. The tasks of other groups were nothing more than looking for flowers, plants, cats, cats and dogs. Why did he have to find someone when he came here? ? ? If you only know a name and a place, you have to find that person before school, how can you complete the task! Could it be that my luck is really that bad? !

    There was a dark cloud over Suzuki Iruma's head. The young man who thought it was his luck looked at Toyoko very guilty, and said, "I'm sorry, it's all because of me."

    Toyoko: "?

    " You have to apologize to me, this is not the task you sent."

    Suzuki Iruma was comforted by the boy, and he felt a little better, but he was still a little sad: "My luck has never been bad."

    Toyoko said in surprise: "Huh? But I think our task is very simple. You see, other groups are looking for cats, dogs, flowers, plants, and plants. I don't know the breeds of cats and dogs and the breeds of flowers and plants. Compared with finding a Devil, it's much easier."

    Suzuki Iruma was dumbfounded: "Yes, is that so..."

    Toyoko: "Or do you know those cats, dogs, and flower species?"