17

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 142 The Bewitched Male Protagonist 17

    Suzuki Iruma knew that Toyoko did it on purpose, said that in front of him, and deliberately teased him, but he was still so ashamed that he didn't dare to meet Toyoko's eyes at all. It was also because of his ostrich temper that made Feng's bad taste even more rampant.

    Suzuki Iruma doesn't know why, obviously in the memory of the evil cycle, Toyoko was very obedient when facing him, like a cute and obedient little sheep, but now...how can he look like a little sheep? Obviously a big bad wolf!

    Taking advantage of Suzuki Iruma's inattention, Toyoko bit him on the neck and sucked a mouthful of blood.

    Suzuki Iruma: "..."

    Well, I'm used to it.

    Feng Jing still just sucked a mouthful of blood from the other party, licked the corner of his mouth unsatisfactorily, touched his stomach and was still a little hungry, he was already tired of eating snacks. Suddenly remembered something, and said: "By the way, Brother Iruma, you promised to come to my house to translate the recipes and cook for me." At first, the

    learning tasks were too heavy. After the study, Suzuki Iruma's evil cycle came again. He didn't dare to let Suzuki Iruma, who had a bad cycle, go to his house, and went to his own house in his arrogant and domineering manner. I'm afraid that if he didn't want to confront his brother, he might take the opportunity to declare his sovereignty, but he couldn't keep it.

    Suzuki Iruma: "...recipe?"

    Suzuki Iruma didn't remember it at first, but seriously lowered his head and thought for a while before he recalled that there seemed to be such a thing. What the other party asked me to translate was a Huaguo cookbook, and then asked me to make it by the way.

    emmm...

    Even Suzuki Iruma, who has a few catties and taels of cooking skills, said weakly: "The translation is no problem, but I may not be able to do it."

    Because Suzuki Iruma often didn’t have enough to eat when he was a child, he didn’t have very high requirements in terms of food. The food he made by himself was limited to edible food. It was too difficult for him to think of something that was full of color, flavor and taste. up.

    Toyoko: "You'll know if it's okay if you try it first. If you don't try it, how will you know you won't do it?" "

    But..." Suzuki Iruma still hesitated and hesitated.

    Seeing this, Toyoko immediately resorted to the tricks of all kinds of trials and tricks, and acted like a baby to him: "Is it okay ~ brother Iruma." It may be

    because during the bad cycle of Suzuki Iruma, the other party asked Fengjin to act like a baby to him and called him Brother Iruma has seen too many times, so Toyoko is now completely used to being coquettish and cute to Suzuki Iruma. Of course, the other party asked him to call him other titles, but these titles were too difficult to say, even the thick-skinned Feng Yu scratched the ground with his toes in shame when he thought that he was going to shout out in public.

    Suzuki Rujian's ears turned red, his little heart was beating wildly, and he really surrendered: "Then...that's fine."

    Wait! wrong!

    Suzuki Iruma seemed to have thought of something, his eyes widened, and he asked in horror: "Go, go to your house?"

    He has not forgotten what heinous things he did to Toyoko a few days ago, if those The matter got to the ears of Fengzhen's family, so wouldn't he have thrown himself into a trap by going to the other party's house? !