3

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 102 Super Powerful Hero 3

    The teacher slapped the table angrily, "Okay, okay, stop talking, let the new students introduce themselves first."

    Seeing that the teacher was really angry, the students silently stopped talking, and only With bright eyes, he kept staring at Fengjing.     The teacher turned his head and immediately changed his expression, and said with a gentle smile

    : "Student Fengzhen, please introduce yourself first."

Two words, self-introduction: "My name is Fengzhen, I am 16 years old, my hobby is quietness, I like quietness, I don't like to talk, I hate others to bother me, please give me more advice in the future, thank you." Teacher: "...

    "

    classmate : "..."

    This new classmate has a bit of a personality.

    Saiki Kusuo raised his head and looked at the "girl" on the podium, carefully sizing it up, no, it should be a boy.

    Because he heard some little secrets from the other party's heart.

    Toyoko: I have to keep a low profile, so that my classmates won’t find out that I’m a boy, or I’ll transfer to another school. I hope these classmates will be more sensible after hearing my self-introduction.

    Saiki Kusuo: "..."

    Ah, if I hadn't heard my heart, I really wouldn't be able to tell that this is a man.

    Moreover, Saiki Kusuo saw the other person's face, and suddenly remembered the prophetic dream before. He was pressing on a boy, not knowing what to do, and this boy seemed to be the new classmate in front of him.

    Emmm, maybe I will have an intersection with him in the future, it's too troublesome.

    Perhaps Saiki Kusuo's gaze was too focused, and it caught Toyoko's gaze. Feng Jing looked over, glanced at him, then moved his eyes up and landed on his head.

    Toyoko: [Why are there two lollipops on his head? It's a barrette... Boys actually like barrettes that look like lollipops, hehe, I like them too. Wait a while and just find a reason to ask him where he bought it. ]

    Saiki Kusuo was expressionless, complaining in his heart: This is not a lollipop.

    Toyoko: [Huh? Why does he keep staring at me? Alas, it must be another stupid human who is obsessed with my lord's beauty, tsk tsk, forget it, let him look at it for a while, after all, the other party probably has never seen someone as good-looking as me [satisfaction]. 】

    Saiki Kusuo looked away expressionlessly.

    Here comes another person who is as narcissistic as Shinmi Teruhashi, and why can the other party's voice be accompanied by an emoji!     The teacher was overwhelmed by Fengzheng's words, looked at the students in the class with

    some embarrassment, and said, "Okay, since Fengzheng has finished introducing you, let's find an empty seat below and sit down!"

His eyes swept around the classroom, and finally focused on Saiki Kusuo.

    【Lollipop. 】

    Even if Saiki Kusuo didn't use superpowers, he also expected that if Toyoko sat next to him, there would definitely be endless troubles in the future. He didn't want to sit with a source of trouble and quickly use superpowers to reduce his sense of existence.