6

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 187 The Male Protagonist Who Can Cook 6

    The air in the kitchen was too hot, Feng Jing didn't dare to stay longer, went out blushing, went to the door and patted his cheek with his hand to calm himself down.

    After Toyoko left, Xingping Chuangzhen's originally stiff shoulders also relaxed.

    Not long after, the man brought out a bowl of plain noodles. Although there was still meat in the refrigerator, it was too troublesome to make. Xing Ping Chuangzhen didn't move, just made a simple plain noodles for himself, white fresh noodles lying quietly on the milky white soup in the bowl, dotted with a few green cabbage leaves on the side, and then There was nothing else.

    Feng Jing felt that this was too vegetarian, so he didn't even fry an egg for himself, so he got up and wanted to go to the refrigerator to get two eggs.

    Although his cooking skills are not good in this world, he can still do simple things like frying two eggs.

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen quickly asked him to sit down, Feng Yu thought that the other party was embarrassed, and just about to say a few generous words, he heard the man say: "Don't worry about it, I've already washed all the pots, you go to the kitchen and wait I'm going to wash again later."

    Feng Jing: "..."

    This is a bit too real.

    Feng Yu couldn't laugh or cry, "I didn't ask you to wash it, I will wash it myself later."

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen looked at him silently for a few seconds, then saw his fingers, finally shook his head, and said: "Forget it , What a waste to wash the dishes with such beautiful hands."

    With a thumping heartbeat, Feng Yu raised his eyes to look at the man, if Xing Ping Chuangzhen's face was not too natural, he would have thought that the other party was flirting with him.

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen's expression was normal, and it could be seen that he really thought so. Feng Jing was still persuaded, and he was very happy.

    He propped his chin up, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, watching the other person eat noodles, and felt that this man's movements were so handsome. Oh, as expected of his husband.

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen left after eating and washing the dishes. Although he still wanted to stay longer, he stayed here for a long time. According to his apprentice, he should not rush when meeting for the first time, and everything should be done step by step. .

    Xing Pingchuang really felt that today's goal has been overfulfilled. When he comes back tomorrow, he will find an excuse to stay for a while, and then the day after tomorrow to stay for a while, and then continue to find an excuse to stay for a while, and then pass day by day. Things will come naturally Yet?

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen was still very excited when he got home, but he was caught by his father as soon as he got home.

    Xing Heijo Ichiro folded his arms around his waist, and leaned against the door with a toothpick in his mouth, which he specially held in order to quit smoking. He looked at his son who came back from nowhere, with a blank expression. Said: "Where did you go?"

    Xing Pingchuang blinked his eyes: "I went to a friend's house."

    Xing Pingcheng Ichiro narrowed his eyes: "Friend? Which friend? Do I know him?"