18

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 165 The Book of Friends

    In the end, Madara didn't steal the watermelon, nor was he caught by the middle-aged man, he ran away.

    Natsume also found a middle-aged man who took the initiative to apologize and lose money. The middle-aged man saw that he had a good attitude in admitting his mistakes. Although he was still stern, he forgave him. After hearing that Natsume is Natsume Reiko's grandson, his attitude immediately made a 180-degree turn. His face that was originally stern was full of smiles, and the smile turned into a wrinkled face. Looking at Natsume's gaze was like looking at her own grandson.

    "So you are the grandson of Sister Suzuko, what a shame! You didn't say it earlier, the family doesn't know the family, you like to eat watermelon, right? Come on, grandpa will bring you two back to eat." Natsume refused in every possible way, but

    also Can't refuse a man's enthusiasm. Natsume wanted to give some gifts back, but the middle-aged man was very experienced, as if he had given gifts countless times. When Natsume was about to take the money, he was pushed out of the yard by the middle-aged man.

    Natsume had no choice but to go home with the watermelon.

    Mr. Rabbit, who had been hiding in Natsume's clothes, arched his head, and finally a small head emerged from Natsume's collar. Mr. Rabbit was holding Natsume's collar, looking down at the watermelon, his eyes twinkling: "Wow , Big watermelon!"

    Natsume looked down at him helplessly, and touched his little head with the other hand.

    He said in a helpless and soft tone: "Don't do this next time."

    Master Rabbit scratched his ears guilty. "Okay, I won't just pick up things randomly."

    "Emmm, but is your grandmother Natsume's reputation in the village so good? Or is it just that uncle who is special? Just in case, next time we can start Try reporting grandma's name."

    Natsume Takashi sighed, he didn't directly tell Lord Rabbit that this was a bad behavior, but silently decided in his heart that he would spend more time watching Master Rabbit.

    "Catch! You stinky rabbit, you want to cheat food and drink again!" Madara came out from nowhere, with a few weeds mixed in his body hair, and he was a bit embarrassed due to his unhealed wound.

    He heard what Master Rabbit said when he came here, and he despised this behavior of eating soft food very much.

    Lord Rabbit was a little surprised when he saw him, it seemed that he was surprised that the other party suddenly appeared here, but what surprised him even more was Madara's state at this time: "Are you going to beg?" Madara: (▼皮▼#

    )

    # Damn Rabbit, The Enemy of Life#

    "You are the one who begged, your whole family went to beg!" Lucky Sanhuamao's chubby body became rounder because of the fried fur, thinking that it was just this dead rabbit who lied to him He is the culprit who made him so embarrassed, Madara was itching his teeth with anger, the claws under the cat's paw pads had already been stretched out, and kept grabbing the ground, if he hadn't been sealed away with most of his strength , can't beat this rabbit, he has to fight the rabbit to the death!

    The way to make the enemy's mood worse is to be in a good mood. Master Rabbit just showed it vividly, squinted at him contemptuously, and said very greenly: "Natsume, that stupid cat said you were begging." Madara