extra 1

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 98 Extra Story (Part 1)

    There are no girls that Bai Ze is thinking about, but there is one boy.

    The child of Ghost Lantern and Fengzhen is named Linglong. I don’t know how they raised them. They are cute and cute. They are exactly the same as Fengzhen’s first impression. It feels like a little white rabbit that can be bullied by others at any time.

    But as the little white rabbit grows up, everyone knows that this little white rabbit, like his two fathers, is actually dark inside.

    There is also a beautiful little horn on Linglong's forehead, which is different from the black horn of his father's ghost lamp. His horn is milky white. When he was a child, the small and pointed one was very cute with his chubby face. Even Bai Ze unconsciously ignored Linglong's gender and liked to tease him.

    Until Linglong became an adult, Bai Ze treated Linglong as his younger generation, until the other party grew taller and stronger, and finally stood taller than him by a head, and the little milk dog turned into a little wolf dog. Then when he was pinned down by the little wolf dog, he finally realized a problem.

    Did he realize his wish back then and successfully abducted the ghost lamp's child? ? Speaking of which, will the ghost lantern come to hammer him from thousands of miles with a mace...

    Even if Bai Ze is crushed by Linglong, Bai Ze knows in his heart that he has done a good job.

    He is guilty, he is old and eats young grass.

    Apart from the fact that he and Linglong were in the wrong up and down positions, the culprit of all this was him, woo woo woo.

    Linglong heard a rumor from nowhere this day, "I heard that you had a crush on my little dad before? You are with me to pursue him more conveniently?" Bai Ze's mouth twitched, and he said angrily, "What is this

    ? Messy rumors? I have never had a crush on anyone!!"

    Linglong just breathed a sigh of relief, when Bai Ze continued: "I have always been in love with others, secretly in love? You underestimate me, Bai Ze!"

    Linglong looked at Bai Ze coldly.

    Bai Ze innocently blinked his peachy eyes.

    This person, Linglong, not only inherited Fengzheng's white cutting black, but also inherited the violent aesthetics of ghost lamps. In Bai Ze's private words, the good ones don't inherit it, and the bad ones learn from it.

    Of course, it's impossible for Linglong to do anything to Bai Ze. Their family has a family tradition, and they can't do anything to their own daughter-in-law. This is why Bai Ze dared to speak out directly.

    So Linglong just stared at Bai Ze with ferocious eyes for half a thought, and finally got sulky, turned around and left, ready to look for any disobedient ghosts.

    Bai Ze stroked his chin, squinted his eyes and smiled. I thought that the other party would come back to him in a few minutes.

    After a few minutes, ten minutes, half an hour, Bai Ze, who had been waiting on the spot, suddenly realized something was wrong. Could that guy be really angry?

    Uh... Bai Ze began to reflect on himself, it seemed that he was indeed a little too funny this time, and the other party didn't know that what he said was a lie.