9

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 190 The Male Protagonist Who Can Cook 9

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen: I always feel that my father is thinking of something wrong.

    After breakfast, my father, Koichiro Kohei, was going to go to the store to prepare in advance. Soma Kohei, who doesn’t need to open the store today, cleaned up the table, sat on the sofa for a while, checked the time, took out his phone and hesitated whether he should talk to the other party Make a call?

    Now the time is eight o'clock and it is almost nine o'clock. At this time, Toyoko should get up, right?

    Xing Pingchuang really thought about it, and a new message was sent on the phone interface.

    Feng Jing: [Morning. 】

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen replied in seconds: 【Good morning, just woke up? 】

    Feng Jing: 【Yes. 】

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen secretly remembered the time when Feng Yu woke up. [What time do we meet today? 】

    Feng Jing: 【Wait ten o'clock later. 】

    Xing Pingchuang really knows where the other party’s home is. It takes half an hour to get there from his home. Now it’s past eight o’clock and it’s almost nine o’clock. It takes half an hour.

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen: [Okay, I'll wait for you downstairs. 】

    After Feng Yu replied with a good word, he put the phone next to the pillow and got up to wash.

    He looked at himself in the mirror with sleepy eyes, and murmured: "The reply is so fast, that guy must have been waiting for my message. I should have asked just now when I woke up."

    My father has already gone to work, and my mother has already made an appointment with my little sister to go shopping together. Although my mother usually cooks, she doesn't know how to cook breakfast. Sometimes the father and son go out for breakfast , and sometimes order takeaway directly.

    Feng Yu ordered a breakfast for himself, and after dressing himself up for today's date, the breakfast was almost delivered.

    The doorbell rang, Feng Yu put on a facial mask and went to open the door. The delivery boy was standing at the door. Besides the delivery boy, there was also a very, very familiar person.

    Feng Yu hurriedly pulled off the mask and hid it behind his back: "Brother Chuangzhen...you are so early." That's right

    , the one who appeared at the door was Xingping Chuangzhen who had left early, holding a bouquet of flowers in his arms, although his expression was serious Serious, but Feng Jing still saw Erha's physique from his appearance.

    Feeling silly.

    Feng Yu took the flowers and joked, "Fortunately, my parents are not at home today. Otherwise, if you send flowers so blatantly, my dad will break your leg when he sees it."

    Xing Ping Chuang was really embarrassed.

    He would appear at the door of the house so blatantly, because Feng Jing told him in advance that Feng Jing's parents were not at home, otherwise he would not dare to come to the door.

    Xing Ping Chuangzhen helped him carry the takeaway. After looking at the name and dishes of the takeaway shop, it was a bowl of porridge and side dishes, and then he was relieved, "This shop is not bad, and the taste is good." "Oh.