17

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 18 The Hero with the Flaming Head 17 (Catching Bugs)

    In the evening, after Feng Jing finished his homework, he made some milk tea, mochi and taro ball milk tea, with a lot of ingredients. First, he made a cup for himself, which is the taste in his memory.

    In addition to milk tea, Feng Jing also made some puddings, which were sprinkled with chocolate powder, and the smooth taste also brought some chocolate aroma.

    The milk tea can't be kept for too long, Feng Jing only reserved the amount for tomorrow for himself and Gangji, and sent the rest of the milk tea and pudding to the next door.

    The guardians of Pengo Li, Lan Bo and Li Baoen live in Gang Ji's house, so these two people must be there. It's just that Toyoko thought that there were only Rambo and Li Baoen in Zetian's family now, but he didn't expect Liu Daoku to be there.

    Zetian's mother: "Gang, here comes Xiaochao."

    Tsunayoshi Zetian's eyes lit up, and he ran down the stairs, and when he saw Toyoko, he slowed down reservedly: "Xiaozhen, Are you here to find me?"

    Feng Yu held the extra-large storage box, and packed the mochi and taro balls and other ingredients separately, and said with a smile: "I made milk tea and brought it here for you to taste Taste."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada walked over to take the result storage box, which was quite heavy.

    "Xiao Jing, you should let me go and get it, are you tired?"

    Feng Jing laughed: "It's only this distance."

    Lanbo Gou's nose, smelling the smell, came over, lying on the table, a pair of black and white The big eyes stared straight at the storage box. The sweet taste comes from here.

    "Stupid Tsunade, what is this?"

    Tsunayoshi Sawada was about to speak, but Toyoko held his hand, looked at Lanbo with a gentle smile and said, "Lanbo, you called me wrong."

    Lanbo stared at Feng Duo, Duzui, he still remembers that he suffered from the other party several times, a man who knows the current affairs is a hero, a man can bend and stretch, and it is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge in ten years.

    "Gang, what's in here."

    Feng Yu: "Wrong, call me brother."

    Lan Bo stared at him, how could Lord Lan Bo call someone else's brother!

    Feng Jing: "It's the milk tea I made inside, it's for food."

    Lan Bo: "Tea? The tea doesn't taste good at all, it's bitter! Master Lan Bo doesn't drink tea!"

    Feng Jing raised his eyebrows, not only Instead of persuading him, he breathed a sigh of relief and said, "That's great, I still don't think I've done enough. Lan Bo, it's great that you don't like food." Sure enough, Lan Bo heard him say

    that , the small face immediately wrinkled, and said anxiously: "Who said Lord Lanbo doesn't like food! You can't lie to Lord Lanbo!"

    Feng Yu: "Then what should you call?

    " He yelled obediently: "Brother."

    Feng Hao smiled, and patted his afro head: "My dear, I'll make it for you first, and you eat first."

    Lan Bo blushed slightly.

    This villain... is actually not that bad.

    It is impossible for Feng Jing to make milk tea for everyone, and he just separated the small ingredients from the milk tea. Those who want to eat just need to mix them together according to their own taste.