12

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 111 Super Powerful Hero 12

    Saiki Kusuo just regretted it. He regretted not offering to team up with Kai Teng Shun. As for Rando Ri and Teruhashi Komi, these two are also troublesome characters, so why not just be in the same team as Toyoko?

    Anyway, the final result was that they were in the same group as Toyoko, even if he regretted it, it would have no effect. Saiki Kusuo couldn't resist, so he could only lie flat.

    Toyoko followed behind him, cautiously sticking out half of his head, obviously still very scared, seeing Saiki Kusuo standing still where he was standing just now, he couldn't help but poked it on the back, asking : "Kusuo at the same table, what is there? Have you found any clues?"

    ... The same table is at the same table, what the hell is Kusuo at the same table? It's awful.

    Saiki Kusuo complained in his heart, and corrected his words, "Don't call me Kusuo's deskmate, just call me Saiki-san."

    Toyoko: "No, calling Saiki-san feels too unfamiliar, we are good friends, good friends Of course you have to call him by name. If you don’t like me calling you Kusuo at the same table or at the same table, then I will call you Kusuo!”

    This name can only be called by people who are close to him. It's just that Saiki Kusuo looked at Toyoko who had just decided, and could only swallow the words of rejection. Changed the topic and said: "I found a clue. There is a mechanism here, with half a Yin-Yang mirror on it. The way to enter the next room should be to find the other half of the Yin-Yang mirror. I just don't know if the other half is in this room, or It’s next door.”     The next room is Teruhashi Shinmi’s group, and their rooms are close, so Toyoko and Saiki Kusuo could clearly hear the ear-piercing screams coming from the next room, which belonged to Kai Teng Shun's scream was the loudest, and Shinmi Teruhashi wanted to avoid the sharp edge temporarily.     Saiki Kusuo complained: Kaito Shun, you promised to protect your goddess? Why is it you who are yelling the loudest now?     Toyoko: "It feels like the people next door are much scarier than ours. Fortunately, I didn't walk with them."

    Saiki Kusuo: "Oh, that's right."

    He could already hear the footsteps of the staff getting closer.

    After a while, Saiki Kusuo and Rantang Li next door communicated with each other about the clues they got. The other half of the Yin Yang mirror did not find it, but there was a clue about the plot. I don’t know if this clue is used in the next room or just here. room use.

    As Toyoko continued to devote himself to finding clues, and everyone was thinking about it, the door was suddenly slapped violently, and the door made an overwhelmed bang bang bang sound, which scared the least timid Kai Teng Shun to scream.

    "The people inside come out, she's here, she's here! Come out,

    if you don't come out, it's too late!" Hai Teng Shun: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ! His voice was so sad that the staff who played the role with all their heart almost burst out laughing. After reading the next few lines quickly, he ran away.

    Then there was another eerie silence, just like the calm before the storm. Everyone knew that there might be real ghosts appearing next to them.     Toyoko tightly grabbed the corner of Saiki Kusuo's clothes, wishing to shrink his whole body into the opponent's body. Because Saiki Kusuo's hands were hanging by his side, Toyoko felt insecure behind his back, so he immediately took his arm and placed it behind him.     "Hold me quickly, or you will definitely catch me later."     This sentence stood out in the quiet and somewhat excessive atmosphere. In the next room, Kai Teng Shun, who was trembling in the corner because of fear of ghosts, suddenly widened his eyes, Looking at the wall in disbelief. At this moment, he even forgot to be afraid, forgot that a ghost would appear soon, his hands were shaking with excitement: "Qi Mu... Qi Mu, you..."