15

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 16

    Toyoko: "I like you too."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada was pleasantly surprised for a moment, but fearing that Toyoko would misunderstand himself, he said, "I'm talking about liking when I'm in love, you, Ojo..." Toyoko's

    eyes The inside is pure, but the words that come out make people blush, saying: "I know you want to fuck me, and so do I."

    ! ! ! !

    What kind of tiger wolf word is this!

    Probably because Sawada Tsunayoshi's expression was too shocked, Toyoko asked suspiciously: "Don't you want to fuck..."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi covered Toyoko's mouth with a red face, "Don't say it, don't say it."

    Toyoko She pouted and kissed his palm.

    Tsunayoshi Sawada felt that the place where he was kissed was astonishingly hot, so he quickly withdrew his hand and clenched his fist.

    Toyoko smiled and said, "Although I also like Tsunayoshi, but..."

    Zetian Tsunayoshi looked at him nervously. The warmth of his palms was ignored by him. but what?

    Toyoko said very principledly: "But we are still underage, it's not good to fall in love, I don't fall in love early."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: "But we are already 16 years old..."

    In the r book, 16 years old is already an adult . Tsunayoshi Sawada remembered that he had seen Toyoko's ID card before, and it was already full 16.

    Toyoko: "I'm from Huaguo, where we didn't become an adult until I was 18."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada felt regretful in his heart, but soon this emotion disappeared, and what came to his heart was excitement, and said: "Xiaozhen, you Does it mean that we can be together when we are 18?"

    Toyoko: "That's what it means."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada was furious.

    Is it true? The top of my head is on fire.

    Fengzhen was shocked: "Gangji, your head is on fire..."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi touched the top of his head, and said with a smirk: "It's okay, I'm so excited, and the flames of death anger came out accidentally."

    Toyoko: "...Oh."

    After a while, Sawada Tsunayoshi Only then did he calm down a little bit, holding Feng Jing's soft little hand, laughing silly from time to time.

    Toyoko was infected by the atmosphere, his heart was beating wildly in his slender chest, and the corners of his mouth unconsciously turned upwards. He was a little afraid to look into the other person's eyes, and asked, "Tsunayoshi, why do you like me?" Tsuna

    Sawada Ji: "I don't know, I just fell in love with it."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada played with Toyoko's hand. Toyoko's fingers are slender and slender, his nails are always neatly manicured, and there are 4 round and cute small holes on the back of his hand.

    Don't look at Feng's skinny appearance, in fact, it's just a small skeleton, and the fingers are not all bones, they are softly wrapped, soft and soft to the touch, and feel particularly good. People who are not hand-controlled also like it very much.