14

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 63

    "Master, come, eat chicken legs!" Gu Shigui gave his only chicken leg to Fengzhen in a fawning manner. The look of a dog leg made Tatsumi's teeth sour. Usually, as long as others take a second look at his chicken drumsticks, he can't wait to stuff them in his mouth.

    Toyoko: "I'm not your master."

    Furuichi Takayuki: "Then can you be my master? Don't worry, I must be the most obedient and heartfelt disciple! If you let me go east, I will never go west! Let me do it Do whatever you want!"

    Seeing his swearing promise, Feng Yu said speechlessly: "I have nothing to teach you." "

    Yes! Just that one! What kind of crime is that serious? They are speechless. Those words." Gu Shigui gestured excitedly.

    Feng Jing: "I read them all in books, study more and read more books, and when you encounter these things, you will be self-taught." Gu Shi Guizhi doubts: "Really

    ?"

    Feng Jing: "Yes."

    Gu Shi Guizhi scratched his hair: "But I usually read books, why not as good as you."

    Feng Yu frowned, it shouldn't be. He asked: "What book are you reading?"

    Furuichi Takayuki said with a smile: ""xxx photo album", "I live with xx", "xx story"" The corner of

    Feng's mouth twitched: "..."

    Although not He knew what the specific content of the book was, but he didn't need to ask, just by hearing the name of the book, he knew what type of book it was.

    Pure straight guy? Curious baby? Male Lu Tatsumi: "What kind of books are these?

    "

    Oga Tatsumi and Xiludi looked at Furuichi Takayuki with disgust on their faces: "Disgusting city, it's really you." Furuichi Takayuki was not convinced: "Hey hey!

    What, teenagers like to watch this! Only Oga Tatsumi has this in his head. Only idiots with muscular fights won’t watch it!”

    The male deer Tatsumi threatened with a sinister smile: “Who do you call an idiot?!”

    Furuichi Takayuki replied, “It’s me or me.”

    Toyoko sighed: “You find some law or something Let's read the book."

    Furuichi Takayuki: "Okay, okay, I'll look for it when I get back from school!"

    Tatsumi, the male deer, was a little upset when he saw the way they were chatting, especially when he saw the chicken leg in the Toyoko bowl.

    He always does whatever comes to his mind, so the drumstick ended up in his mouth.

    Furuichi Takayuki was in a hurry: "Tatsumi the male deer! I gave this to Toyoko-senpai!"

    Good guy, I used to call him by his name or Toyoko-san directly, but now he suddenly became Toyoko-senpai, and Sichuan opera changed his face without him become fast.

    Male deer Tatsumi not only refused to listen, but also accelerated the speed of eating chicken legs.

    Feng Jing thought he liked to eat chicken legs, so he simply put his own chicken leg in his bowl.     Male