19

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 118 Super Powerful Hero 19

    Toyoko:?

    Did he hear it right? Did he hear it right just now? Saiki Kusuo just said something, right?

    Toyoko carefully observed Saiki Kusuo's expression again, and found that he was no longer as angry as before. So was he angry just now because he called Qi Mukongzhu's brother instead of his brother?

    This is too...

    Saiki Kusuo frowned, staring at Toyoko unkindly, as long as Toyoko thought he was childish in his heart, he would definitely...

    Toyoko: [This is too cute! ]

    "..." Qi Mu Kusuo paused, the tips of his ears turning red quietly.

    Saiki Kongsuke noticed this keenly, and was about to yell loudly, but Saiki Kusuo sealed his mouth with superpowers, so as to prevent Saiki Kongsuke from saying anything nonsense in front of Toyoko, Saiki Kusuo took the lead to stop Toyoko Teleport away.

    Saiki Kongsuke, who was unable to speak, was left staring at the air.

    About half an hour later, Mother Saiki and Mother Feng had already prepared the meals. When Mother Saiki was about to ask where Kusuo Saiki and Toyoko were going, they appeared at the door just in time.

    There are some white marks on the corner of Feng's mouth, as if he just ate something.

    With a head full of yellow waste and an unhealthy mind, Saiki Kongsuke looked at Saiki Kusuo with condemning eyes, and at the same time there was a bit of contempt in his eyes.

    [It only took half an hour? 】

    Saiki Kusuo Kurosuke wished he could throw this trash brother into space. They are still underage! Adult minds are so dirty!

    However, there are three adults in the family, only Qi Mukongzhu has a dirty mind, Feng's mother looked at Feng Yu helplessly and funny, and said: "It's time to eat, why did you go out to steal snacks again?" . "

    Seeing how Feng's mother is used to it, it can be seen that Feng Jing does this a lot at home.

    Toyoko blinked innocently, pointed at Saiki Kusuo and said, "He took me out to eat."

    Saiki Kusuo slowly typed on the top of his head: "?" Feng's

    mother was also speechless, and patted Toyoko It's just that he has always loved his son, so he didn't hit hard, just patted it lightly, pretending to clean up the child himself, "Don't mess with others, I don't know you yet, go wash your hands and eat with Kusuo."

    In fact, Feng Jing was already half full just now on the street, but seeing the table full of sumptuous dishes, he felt that he still dreamed of cooking three more bowls.

    Suddenly, he seemed to think of something, looked at Saiki Kusuo's eyes sparkling, and whispered in Saiki Kusuo's ear: "Don't you have superpowers? Can you make the food I just ate disappear?"

    The omnipotent Saiki Kusuo was stumped for the first time, what kind of magical superpower is this.

    The corner of his mouth twitched, and he said, "I can't."

    Feng Yu was so disappointed that he almost put the words "whether your superpower is useful or not" directly on his face.

    Saiki Kusuo: "..."