9

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 86

    Hades looked at King Yan Luo with pity, and followed the ghost lamp to leave the hall.

    He didn't mention letting the ghost lamp go to the underworld anymore. First, he knew that the ghost lamp could not change his mind, and second, it was difficult for him to resist the character of the ghost lamp.

    In the end, Hades followed the ghost lamp and chose an excellent jailer, and planned to leave tomorrow, uh... Excellent is what the ghost lamp said, Hades believed in the ghost lamp, so he chose it.

    Anyway, if the troubles in the underworld are not resolved, he can just come again. Hades thought to himself, just to be lazy.

    Ghost Lantern sent Hades to the guest room with an expression on his face. Although he was very indifferent, he had a lot of etiquette. Hades secretly wondered if he felt that Ghost Lantern did not welcome him, and his impatience was an illusion.

    Hades went to hell, then found his favorite jailer, and now, a long time has passed, so Ghost Lantern did not go back to Chinatown, but planned to return directly to the mansion.

    Passing by a wasteland, the ghost lamp's keen vision saw a dog and a little ghost sneaking around a pot and didn't know what they were doing.

    Xiaobai: "Eggplant Wang, don't add water, you can't add too much water to cook this thing!"

    Eggplant is a bird with a pair of drooping eyes and three horns. A child who is not very tall, with white hair, dull eyes, and a listless look. The tone of the speech was also very loose: "Hey, that's what Tanggua said."

    Xiaobai: "No, Wang, when I went to Chinatown, the bosses didn't add too much water."

    Eggplant was belated Response: "Huh? Xiaobai, you are not authentic, and you will not tell me if you secretly go to Chinatown to play."

    Xiaobai: "Ah..."

    Eggplant: "Besides, Xiaobai, you suddenly came here and said that you wanted to tell me some gossip, but up to now you have been arguing with me about whether to add water, and you haven't said any gossip." Xiaobai

    Gougou The face was blank, and then suddenly realized: "Yes, I forgot! I'm here to tell you a shocking gossip!"

    Eggplant was full of interest: "What is it?"

    "I'll tell you, Mr. Ghost Lantern... ..."

    Xiaobai was about to speak, when suddenly he felt a shadow covering from above, covering the few lights in hell.

    This momentum... this oppressive feeling...

    Xiaobai and Eggplant raised their heads dully.

    A serious black face (due to the angle) appears above them.

    Xiaobai & Eggplant: "!!!"

    The soul was almost scared away.

    "Master Ghost Lantern!"

    Ghost Lantern looked at Xiaobai: "Let me listen to any big gossip."

    Xiaobai cried silently in his heart: How does this feeling of being caught by the leader on the spot as if he was about to say bad things about the leader come back? thing!

    Ghost Lantern: "Huh?"

    Xiaobai hesitated: "This...that... is actually not a big gossip...it's about Mr. Fengzheng..."