extra 1

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 145 Extra Story: Twenty (?) Years Later

    Under the strict guard of brother Fengmao, my younger brother was abducted by the devil on the day he became an adult.

    Toyoma was so angry that he chased and killed Suzuki Iruma for three days and three nights, running around the demon world. Unfortunately, his brother failed in the end, and Suzuki Iruma was still safe and sound.

    When Toyoma couldn't catch up with Suzuki Iruma at the beginning, he knew that the opponent's strength was much higher than himself, but he just couldn't swallow that breath in his heart, so he chased and killed Suzuki Iruma for three days and three nights. thing.

    In the end, Toyoko felt that his brother was too tired of chasing and killing Suzuki Iruma all the time. Not only were the demons who were chasing and killing tired, but also the ones who were running away were tired, so Toyoko, who had watched enough scenes, pretended to be cute and threatened, and gradually appease the irritable brother alright.

    Although Toyoma was comforted by his younger brother, as long as he thought of the words Suzuki Iruma, he would feel angry in his heart, wishing to go back to a few years ago, give himself a big ear a few years ago, and wake himself up , Why did he let Suzuki Iruma go at the beginning! Why do you think that the younger brother won't take a fancy to each other! Why did you let your guard down!     Toyoma also wanted to see who was out of sight and out of mind or threatened his younger brother to let him break up with Suzuki Iruma, but his younger brother learned badly (brother: Suzuki Iruma must have caused it!), and promised him on the surface that he would be good. But the next day they were still with each other. He wanted to keep his younger brother at home and not allow him to go out, but his younger brother would definitely be sad... The elder     brother who loves his younger brother, of course he can't see his younger brother sad. As for his parents... Toyoma couldn't figure it out, why parents He rebelled early, not only accepted Suzuki Iruma, but also persuaded him to accept it.     Brother Fengmao said: Hehe, you want me to accept the big bastard who abducted my brother? impossible!     The elder brother's attitude is so firm, Toyoko has no choice but to comfort Suzuki Iruma and prepare him for a protracted war.

    Suzuki Iruma was very calm. Before he chased Toyoko, he was already prepared for his uncle's disapproval.

    Toyoko: "Why don't we hurry up and create a child. For the sake of the child, my brother will definitely be distracted by the kid, so I won't embarrass you anymore." Suzuki Iruma: "...     you Does your back hurt anymore?" No matter what you said two days ago, she refused to let him get close. At night, when he climbed the window into the house to sleep as usual, he was not allowed to sleep on the bed. Ahem, of course, but he was also to blame for being too intemperate.     Feng Yu was not interested or shy at all, and ate ice cream calmly. Although he was the one who couldn't walk a few days ago, he still had to be tough when he should be tough: "What are you talking about? Just that little strength , how could I have something to do."     Suzuki Iruma didn't say much, just glanced at him silently, and crushed the popsicle in his hand, "Okay." For some reason, Toyoko, who suddenly felt a sense of crisis in his heart, hurried to eat     more Two bites of ice cream.     He was afraid that if he didn't eat it again, he would not dare to eat it later.     ↑So in fact, Toyoko knew the consequences of what he said to Suzuki Iruma.     ………… After Feng Jing’s unremitting efforts every day to make his     wish     to grow taller, he finally grew ten centimeters taller.     Toyoko: Emmm,     this is the shortest world he has ever experienced, bar none.     Contrary to him, when Suzuki Iruma was in the demon school, the other party kept eating and eating and was a head taller than him. Now Toyoko can only reach his chest, and Suzuki Iruma can hold his hand at any time. Pick him up and hug him like a baby.