19

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 20

    Everyone waited in the car for more than ten minutes before Toyoko and Sawada Tsunayoshi came back. Bi Yangqi noticed with sharp eyes that Toyoko's mouth was red and swollen.

    Biyangqi narrowed her eyes, something was wrong.

    Didn't these two sneak into the toilet to kiss? Otherwise, why would my mouth be swollen after I came back?

    "Xiao Yu, what did you guys do?"

    Feng Yu didn't change his face, he is no longer the person who would be embarrassed when he held hands: "Go to the bathroom."

    Bi Yangqi: "What else did you do?"

    Feng Jing laughed and said, "What else can I do in just ten minutes? There's not enough time to do anything."

    Bi Yangqi: "..."

    Everyone listening to the gossip: "..."

    Why do you suddenly feel A car ran over their faces.

    Suddenly, Biyangqi noticed something was wrong.

    Before getting out of the car, Feng Jing was sitting next to her, and the two of them were next to each other, and now Feng Jing is back. The seat was taken behind her, and the person next to her was Tsunayoshi Sawada.

    Biyangqi looked at Tsunayoshi Sawada, and Hayato, who was next to him, had already sat at the back.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi saw Biyangqi looking over, and smiled gently at her.

    Biyangqi: "..."

    When did Tsunayoshi Sawada become so scheming?

    For the remaining one hour's journey, Toyoko fell asleep directly on Sawada Tsunayoshi's shoulder in the car. Last night, because he was too excited about traveling, he didn't have a good rest. He had fallen asleep on the plane before.

    Arriving at Vongola headquarters in Italy, the young leader of Vengola, Tsunayoshi Sawada, was secretly preparing to go on a romantic date with Toyoko in London, but was caught by the Varians who had been waiting for him for a long time, and put him at the height of the mountain. in the file.

    Kokichi Sawada:? ? ?

    Tsunayoshi Sawada Pain Mask: "No, why... Didn't you say that I have to wait until after high school!" The

    leader of Varian, XANXUS, looked very ruthless with a deadpan expression on his face, and Spelby Skuvalo replied for his boss: "The leader It’s one thing for you to go to school in Italy after high school, but these official documents are things you have to start dealing with now. If you don’t want to come to Italy, we will automatically bring the documents to you for processing.” Tsunayoshi Sawada:

    “ ..."

    It's so difficult. A picture of him working from 9 to 6 and his wife disgusting him and not running away with him appeared in his mind.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi felt bitter.

    "Xiao Yu, you won't abandon me and run away, right?"

    Feng Yu huddled on the sofa and played the game console, not keeping up with his brain circuit, only thinking that Gang Ji was worried that he would go outside to play later Do not take him. Hearing this, he didn't even raise his head: "If you don't want me to abandon you, just deal with the matter quickly, and we can go out to play later."