8

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 133 The Bewitched Male Protagonist 8

    Asmodeus sat in the front, and didn't feel that he was being tricked.

    The simple and gentle Suzuki Iruma also sat next to Toyoko with a smile on his face, and when he saw Toyoko tidying up the table, he was very enthusiastic to help.

    "Let me help you."

    In fact, there is nothing on the desktop. Although Asmodeus has good academic performance, he doesn't like to read, so basically there are no books, but Toyoko likes to read. In his storage space, there are Most are books. So when Feng Yu came, the table was full of books.

    Suzuki Iruma roughly glanced at it, and just this one glance shocked him in place.

    Not for anything else, just for the words on this book, which is both familiar and unfamiliar. What is familiar is that the words on this book are not the words in the demon world. He often sees them in the human world, but what is strange is that the words on this book are not r Chinese, but Chinese.

    This, this, this! ! ! !

    Suzuki Iruma was shocked. Not only did President Azazel Emily have shoujo manga in the school, but the boy in front of him also had things from the world.

    But doesn't it mean that everything in the human world is forbidden? Why can the boy in front of me hold it in the classroom and watch it openly? ! And it's a recipe...

    Suzuki Iruma wasn't shocked for too long, he quickly got the answer from Toyoko.

    Maybe it was Toyoko who saw him staring at his book for a long time without moving, so he asked casually: "Can you understand?" Suzuki

    Iruma was taken aback, suddenly didn't know how to answer, but he still knew his priorities clearly. Human identities cannot be revealed, so they quickly reacted. It’s just that this kid rarely lied, and when he lied, his face would blush and his heart would beat, and he would stutter when he spoke. It seemed that something was wrong, “No, no.”

    After he finished speaking, he even laughed out loud in embarrassment.

    Feng Yu looked at him expressionlessly, as if you thought I was an idiot, would you believe your nonsense.

    Suzuki Iruma, who thought he would simply fool him, said: "..."

    Suzuki Iruma was sweating profusely on the back of his head, and his back felt cold. Already imagined in my mind that I would be eaten by the devil, divided into pieces by five horses.

    The red eyes kept staring at Suzuki Iruma, and finally Suzuki Iruma lowered his head further and further down. When he was about to get under the table, Toyoko looked away leisurely, and said in a very calm voice: "It doesn't matter how you know these words. You just need to tell me if these are food." Suzuki

    Iruma : "..." Silence played dead.

    Toyoko pressed on step by step: "I'll give you three seconds, otherwise I can't guarantee if I will do anything to you after a while."

    Suzuki Iruma hesitated.

    Toyoko: "Three."

    Suzuki Iruma was still struggling with thinking.

    Toyoko: "One."

    Suzuki Iruma, who was struggling, was startled and paled in shock: "Wait, wait, two, two, isn't there another two?"