The Male Protagonist Playing Tennis (1)

return
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 25 The Male Protagonist Playing Tennis 1

"So... the current male lead is still a kid." Feng Jing, also a five-year-old kid, stared at the kid under the big tree who was poking ants with branches.

"001, shouldn't you explain it to me. In the previous world, the hero was already in his teens, but in this world, the hero is only three or four years old?"

System: [Ah, this...the order of traversal is random, so...]

[And the host just happens to be a childhood sweetheart with the hero, wouldn't it be better to cultivate a relationship since childhood? 】

Feng Jing: "Oh, I'm afraid I'll see too much of him peeing his pants and playing in the mud when he was a child, and I have a shadow in my heart."

system:【......】

[I don't think so, the hero is four years old. 】

The master god will not pee his pants! ! !

Toyoko sighed, "Okay."

This small world is the world of "The Prince of Tennis". The protagonist, Echizen Ryoma, lived in the United States since he was a child. After winning 4 consecutive victories in the American JR. The youth school that he attended when he was young, entered the tennis club of the middle school. The plot begins after Echizen Ryoma returns to Japan.

The child who was playing with poking ants at this time was Echizen Ryoma, with black hair and a pair of big cat eyes staring at the ground unblinkingly, looking like a cute little Shota.

Toyoko's identity at this time is the neighbor of Echizen's family. He is of American-Japanese mixed race. His parents divorced when he was very young. The two divorced not because of conflicts, but because Toyoko's parents work in different places. His father's company is in r Ben, the American mother works in the United States, and neither of them wants to leave their own country to go to each other's city.

So the two calmed down and discussed it, and reached an agreement to divorce. The two are still friends after divorce. Feng Yu followed his American mother when he was young. When he was a little older, he would sometimes go to Japan to live with his father for a few days. Yue, anyway, is running at both ends. American mothers sometimes go to Japan, and occasionally fathers come to the United States to visit him or their mother.

Five-year-old Feng Jin has red lips and white teeth. He looks more like an American mother. His facial features are not as three-dimensional and sharp as American mothers, but lean towards Asian softness. He has inherited his mother's big eyes and small upturned nose. No matter who sees this child, they will all All praise beautiful.

The reason why Toyoko can live next to the Echizen family is because the Echizen family moved here not long ago.

Toyoko and the system ended the conversation in their heads, and walked towards Echizen with small steps. Squatting down next to him, he also stared at the ants on the ground with curious eyes.

"It's wrong for you to do this." Feng Yu looked at it for a while, and then spoke suddenly.

Xiao Yue paused for a moment, did not move the hand holding the branch, looked curiously at the person next to him, and asked directly: "Who are you?"

Fengjing: "My name is Fengjing."

Xiao Yueqian: "Oh."

Feng Yu frowned: "I have already told my name, you should also tell me yours, it's only polite."